Chapter 7 - Eavesdropping

It was quarter past 10 as Y/N could remember, she was surprisingly having a good time. Dancing, eating the pizzas and to be honest she drank a little bit but it was only 2 cups of vodka. At that moment Y/N was feeling tired, she wanted to sleep and didn't care about where Jeongyeon, JB and Youngjae were. Even though she hasn't seen those 2 gentlemen yet.

Y/N didn't think much of it, she just thought they had to study for a test. She tried to find a bedroom in Sehun's huge house, Y/N was so tired that she accidentally face planted herself on a door. When Y/N was getting back up she heard voices of 3 people but didn't know who they were and was talking about Y/N.

"Damn, your gonna fuck her tonight Youngjae?" Someone asked him, Y/N knows one of the people were Youngjae. "Hey, with my help Sehun." JB mentioned, she knew that was him because Y/N heard that voice very often. Was she going to have sex with those 3 boys? "Well I'm gonna see how my bitch is doing, good luck." Sehun wished them.

Y/N hears the door open and was too late to walk like nothing happened. "Oh wow, look who heard our conversation." Sehun said with a low tone in his voice again. He picked Y/N up bridal style and threw her on the bed while the other 2 boys looked at her with shock. Y/N's heart started beating so fast and she was breathing heavily as well. Sehun stands near the door, "This is your chance boys, don't fuck up." Sehun commanded as he closed the door after that JB locked it.

"How much did you hear?" Youngjae asked suspiciously and it was...really sexy to her. Y/N didn't reply still breathing very heavily. "We're not gonna hurt you, we just wanna know." JB explained as his and Y/N shoulders were touching. She gulped before she could speak. "From the start." Y/N said very calmly. "Hmmm, what should we do to her JB?" Youngjae asked while smirking. "You already know, it's time for us daddies to punish her." As Y/N bit her lip, she realised they had daddy kinks which always turn her on.

A/N:
I actually get turned on by daddy kinks ;) u guys already know that the punishment is next and time for hard fucking. Are you enjoying this? Comment, vote, follow me, share and suggest. Anyways I won't keep you guys waiting now keep on reading sinners.

@minkookie04 out!