Chapter 5 - Perfect Outfit

"Y/N!!!" Yelled Jeongyeon from downstairs. "Are you done yet?" She asked loudly. "Let me just put my lipstick on!" Y/N yelled back. After Y/N was done she slowly walked down the stairs while Jeongyeon was speechless.

"Oh my god, Y/N this looks fucking perfect on you." Exclaimed Jeongyeon.

Your outfit:

"I actually really love it myself and I think JB and Youngjae will love it too

"I actually really love it myself and I think JB and Youngjae will love it too." Said Y/N very happily. The dress was awesome, it was the right size for Y/N and didn't really care if her fucking cleavage was showing. "I'm a bit worried about the no bra thing." Mentioned Jeongyeon. "Girl, it won't look good if I wore a bra so I'm going braless." Y/N said proudly.

"Ok girl I get you." Jeongyeon said smiling. While the 2 girls were giggling like the cute puppies they are, Jeongyeon gets a text from Sehun saying: is Y/N coming with you? Jeongyeon answered: She's at my house as we speak baby. Sehun replied: great I can't wait to see you 2 bye. Jeongyeon couldn't help but text: Bye 😘😍💖💗💓💕💞. "Isn't he just adorable?" Jeongyeon asked herself. "Yeah, he seems cool." Y/N replied being chill.

"Alright, let's go my bestie." Jeongyeon said to Y/N cheerfully. Y/N didn't know what to say so she just smiled. Y/N really wanted to have a boyfriend like Jeongyeon has but doesn't want someone like Sehun, maybe one day she can have a caring person like JB or Youngjae. "Wait what am I thinking, they are just my friends someone I can binge watch on Netflix with not someone I can cuddle with." She shook her head to get out of her imagination and just focus on having a good time at the party.

A/N:
Hey guys, this is probably one of the shortest chapter you'll ever read in ff but it seems like Y/N is having feelings for her 2 friends. I can't tell you if she's gonna date one of them or be in a ridiculous love triangle but you'll see in the ending ;) anyway, make sure you follow me, comment, vote, share and I have been reading dirty ff of got7 members of YouTube and gay smuts on wattpad so I've been getting inspiration of them and you guys can keep on reading.

@minkookie04 out!