Chapter 6 - Friday Night Fun

Y/N and Jeongyeon finally arrive at Sehun's party, as they got to the door Y/N breathed in and out before she walked into the house. "Hey, Y/N, are you ok?" Asked Jeongyeon concerned. "I'm fine, it's just my first party and I'm a bit nervous." Explained Y/N. "Well, my advice for you is to have fun." Jeongyeon helped Y/N out and immediately those words made her feel better. "You're right, now let's go." Y/N shouted out.

While the 2 girls were laughing, they opened the door and Y/N's first impression was that she loved the music. She's a huge dubstep fan so to hear that kind of music play at a party made her feel happy. "Jeongyeon!" Sehun shouted across the entrance as Jeongyeon sped walked to him while Y/N is just walking normally. "Sehun-ah!" Said Jeongyeon excitedly, she absolutely loves calling her Bae Sehun-ah.

The couple gave each other a soft kiss while Y/N was just third wheeling. "You two finally made it." Sehun exclaimed happily. "Oh, Sehun-ah were we late?" Asked Jeongyeon being so fucking adorable. "No need to do that aegyo, the party is far from over." Sehun explained briefly. "Anyways, you lovely join the boys I'll be there soon." He continued.

"Y/N, my bitch told me that this is your first party." Sehun whispered quietly. The way he called Jeongyeon a bitch really pissed her off, it was also obvious that he was staring at her boobs but just shook it off. "Ummm, yeah it is." Y/N answered being shy. "Well, I'll introduce you to the party life." He said with a low tone in his voice. "Ok drinks, dancing and sex." He explained just like that.

Sehun winked when he said sex, She was worried if someone in his squad wants to have it and throw her away like trash but that didn't stop Y/N from having a good time at the party. She was enjoying it so far.

A/N:
Shit is going down my friends and I didn't do a JB and Youngjae point of view since they were already at the party helping Sehun set up. Follow me, comment, share, vote and suggest for other stories. Y/N is gonna met up with the boys in the next chapter and... can't tell you but you will find out if you keep on reading.

@minkookie04 out!