Chapter 4 - How Will They Party

JB and Youngjae always walk home from school, they're pretty fit so the don't get tired easily. "What a relief, we finally convinced Y/N to come to the party." Youngjae said proudly. "Hey, were not done bruh." JB mentioned Youngjae. "We are gonna fuck her at the party."

"You're kidding right?" Youngjae questioned with a worried look on his face. "Of course not, we are gonna fuck her until she can't walk the next day." JB explained smirking sexy. "I consent but not that hard ok." Confirmed Youngjae still worried. "I'm joking, hard but not that hard idiot." Said JB smiling.

"I'll take the back side." Youngjae suggested. "No no no, not that fast." JB interrupted. "You are gonna do the dirty work while I keep her distracted." He continued. "Hmmm interesting, what should I do." Youngjae questioned while smirking. "Up to you my friend eat her out, finger her or even make out with me leaving her wanting more" JB explained to him. Youngjae starts giggling, "No I'm not gonna lay my hands on you asshole."

"Anyways, whatever you do make sure she likes it and doesn't feel forced." JB mentioned. "So I'm taking the front?" Youngjae asked. "Ugh, yes you idiot." JB said with frustration as he punches Youngjae playfully as he is still laughing.

Youngjae isn't a virgin, his past relationships had just been huge flops with girls cheating on him. When it comes to sex he doesn't mind being the one in control or the one being controlled so with JB being his side kick for taking Y/N's virginity, he's happy. JB on the other hand, always goes crazy when it comes to sex. Even when he's not being dominant it can feel like he is but always makes sure the girl wants it by asking them first.

A/N:
Hey guys, I'm actually really proud on what I've been writing so far for example like this chapter what The boys really think about Y/N. Make sure you follow me, comment, vote, share and give me some 21+ suggestions for other stories as well so now it's time for me to shut the fuck up and you guys can keep on reading.

@minkookie04 out!