Chapter 1

Y/N's POV.
I'm Y/N Y/L/N and I'm 19 years old. I live in San Antonio, Texas. And I'm a Lesbian.

I'm inlove with my bestfriend Ally Brooke. Yes Ally Brooke from Fifth Harmony. I'm inlove with her since I met her. We've been bestfriends for 6 years now.

I'm always there when she needed me. I remember one day she needed me the most when her douchbag exboyfriend broke up with her over a text message. I was so pissed at him and at the same time I'm happy because she's already single, but anyways, he made a wrong decision to break up with her. If I were him, I wouldn't broke up with her because she's a ball of sunshine who brights everyone's day. Then I supported her when she was in a girlband, that's when I met the girls.

The girls are always there for me too, they were there for me when my parents died. They died on a car accident. That's why I'm lucky to have them

The girls know that I'm inlove with Ally.

I wish I could confess my feelings to her, I'm just scared because she might reject me because she's straight as a ruler.

By the way. Me and Ally are living together. We both bought our own house. The girls move in too. So sometimes we can hang out when they are on their break from their tour.

I felt someone hug me from behind.

I looked behind me and find Ally with a huge smile on her face.

What a beautiful smile from a beautiful woman.

"Hey there princess." Yeah I call her princess, she thought that I call her that as a friendly way.

"Y/N!! Can we go to waffle house? Pwease?" she said in a baby voice and give me puppy eyes with the cutest pout that I can't resist.

"Of course, princess. I'm just going to take a shower." she nods. I kissed her forehead before running to the bathroom.

I enter the shower and turn it on. Letting the warm water ran to my skin.

*2 minutes later*

I turn off the shower and step out the shower and brush my teeth. I put on my clothes and I brush my hair. I ran downstairs and saw Ally sitting on the couch with her phone

Damn, she's so beautiful. Why can't you be mine?

I didn't realize that I was staring at her for too long. She look at the floor and blush.

"Ready to go m'lady?" I said in my british accent. She nods.

"Girls! We're going out!" I said to the three girls. I heard a bunch of 'Ok' from upstairs.

I grab my car keys and my wallet and walked out of the house and go to my car. I open the car door for Ally.

"Why thank you, you're such a gentlewomen." she said in a british accent. I chuckle and ran to the other side of the car and drove to waffle house.

*Skip drive*

We arrive at the Waffle House and Ally squeled like a 5 years old.

I turn off the engine and quickly got off the car and ran at the side of the car and open the door for Ally.

Ally kissed my cheek and I can't help but blush.

We walked to the entrance and open the door.

"You first M'lady." I said and give her wink. Her cheeks turn light pink.

"Thankyou" she said

"Hey Y/N!" Tristan said from the counter.

I met Tristan when we we're in 6th Grade. He help me when a bunch of bullies tease me. His like a brother to me.