Kidnappings

One chapter later, still no sexy fucking werewolf mate! Shit.

Alphas hate em', Alphas do em'....

1. Kisses and kidnappings.
You know what you could do instead of kidnapping? Fucking talk to the girl! Crazy, I know, but somehow talking to girls nicely gives you more of a chance than violently kidnapping her. Every time I read stuff like this, I die a little inside: I saw my mate through the window. I knew what I was about to do was wrong but my wolf needed her and I knew she would understand everything when I explained it to her.
GEH!!!!!! Was this nigga seriously expecting for her to jump into his arms and be like, "yeah ok I forgive you."

2. Only I'm allowed to kidnap my mate!!
Sometimes I really feel sorry for these girls. They get kidnapped, pushed into a world that forces you to be attracted to a someone some bitch on the moon chose for you and then kidnapped, AGAIN, just solely because you're constantly horny around the said chosen person. Life. Sucks. But seriously, how can you get kidnapped from your kidnapper? Even ignoring that fact, how do these kidnappers get under the radar of a 'powerful alpha'?
I'd understand if it was vampires or a werewolf more powerful but most of the time it's just rogues! Fucking rogues! Come on alphas, that's just sad...

3. A bit too comfortable. Huh, who would have thunk it? You can court ladies by kidnapping them. I was wrong and I apologize, cause there's girls here that are totally fine with being kidnapped and settle in quite quickly. I'm not talking about those girls who were abused or bullied at home or at school. We're talking about relatively normal girls who are kidnapped and just go along with it peacefully. They have family, friends and yet not only can the police not track them, the girls seem to never mention their friends or family until it's convenient for the plot. They go along, having lovely conversations with their kidnappers while their friends and family are crying for the safety of their friend or daughter.

Love you Jordan from alpha's little human for handling kidnapping like a bawse!