Rogues

The filthy mongrels that are treated like... shit.

1. A death sentence, or a blessing
Werewolves , in stories, hate being exiled, cursed to be a rouge. But I'm gonna present a question to you: what if being a rogue isn't that bad?😱
Stay with me, but I was just thinking, if rogues weren't so unnecessarily violent(more on that later), being rogue would be kind of cool. No stupid alphas telling you what to do, you're free to get a job in the human world and no stupid alphas telling what to do!!! If I was in that situation I would probably handle it like this:
"You're exiled!" The alpha yelled at me. Just because his stupid mate got kidnapped, again, I'm getting kicked to the curb for not protecting her. I gave him a wicked grin, laughing crazily. "Fine. You know what? Both you and your idiot of a mate can fuck off. She's a fucking werewolf, who's mated to an alpha! She should learn to ,I don't know, not be a little shit?" i flipped him off sashaying towards my new life.
Just the fact that i'd have to be under the beck and call of someone that emotionally unstable, would make me consider the rogue life. Alphas, in general are not event that leader-y. It's more of the case that their the strongest, which would be alright if they were actual wolves but they're not. The presence, or lack of a mate instantly causes a change in their perspective and the way they handle their pack. i'm not saying they should completely disregard their mate, but seeing as they come a line of leaders , they should of have had the training to handle both a mate and a pack.

2. the ultimate army- rogues
we've all read shit like this before: the alpha meets their mate, or is talking with them when a there is a rogue attack.  and i'm just there like- what? when? how? why? there is even a bloody bunker where the women and children hide in fear. I'm not on the rogues side this time though, i'm really fucking confused why they would want to attack a pack ( please comment if you know) cause it really is stupid. Number one:  Most rogues are rogues as they  disagree with the pack lifestyle. So why in the BLUE FUCK would they function in a full blown army! that makes literally no sense and contradicts the whole point of going rogue. i'm pretty sure being in an army is way more demanding than being in a pack, so that in itself doesn't hold water.

number two: How is a pack of misfits (soz, that's what they are lowkey) able to pose such a huge fucking threat to a powerful pack. Most of these stories make the alpha's pack the most powerful in the country, yet a pack of rogues could pose such a threat that the mate or pack is in actual danger. Come on! Strongest pack in the fucking country my ass. I mean, no pack can be completely infallible but placing rogues as the main antagonist is just...

number three: If they are so strong that they could take over one of the strongest packs, why don't they build their own pack? it wouldn't be as dangerous and could actually have a good result. cause, you know, no way you going against a fucking alpha and you win. but if the 'pack leader' organised some sort of way to build a pack from the ground up, they would probably gain more money and status then simply raiding a pack.

3. a pack of rogues. A pack of rogues. Does that sound right to you?!
You've decided to start a new pack of your own, with other rogues- that's great! But I can't be the only one who just cringes when I read the words: 'a pack of rogues'. Don't call them that!! When one of the characters address a group of rogues (notice the difference)  as a pack, I just sit and wonder: what is life????
Seriously though, I don't mind rogues but I don't like how they are always the villain, or rapist, or thief, or....

Sorry, this one took so long. I would bullshit you and say "oh, sorry- I've had so many projects that I've been working on". But nah, I was just lazy. It's summer, and my bed was just calling, being the sweet mistress it is.
Bi bi!