Redemption

Well... since you said sorry...

1. Sorry don't do shit.
I hate the word sorry. And unfortunately for me, that is a word used a lot in these kinds of books. How FUCKING dare you say sorry to someone who you abused for years and expect them to just believe you!
Alphas, it's ALWAYS a fucking alpha, seem to think a few crocodile tears and a stupid apology will suffice for the years of torment they rained upon the girl. Sometimes these girls have even been raped and all they can say is sorry!? They really think that they now have the right to be possessive and caring just because they finally realized how shit of a human being they are? Well I say no!!! These authors really piss me off with the way they always make it too easy for the alphas. The girl gets years of abuse or bullying and what does the alpha get? A week or two of the silent treatment. Are you fucking with me!?
The alphas always get off with some flimsy apology and I fucking HATE it! I'm tired! Why don't girls ever put up more of a fight? They make these girls look so damn weak and that irritates me.

2. Mates.
This again. Do you realise that in these redemption stories, there are only two plot lines. Alpha rejects or abuses mates but then regrets it orrrr-
Alpha abuses omega or prisoner but then, realising that they're mates regrets his actions. Well let's talk about that second option. DISGUSTING. Every time I read the alpha apologizing, I always just scream in my head: you shouldn't beat ANYONE like that! Cause let's be real here- they are only being suddenly nice because you guys are mates. If his/ your birthday had passed and nothing happened, he would still be whipping you without a single regret. Heck! He would even beat you harder because he was upset over not finding his mate.
Lovely, isn't it? A once mistreated, dirty omega everyone used to shit on, is now taking luscious bubble baths, driving fancy cars and walking on fucking air. And why is that? Because they're the alpha's mate. No other reason. They are literally replaceable, nothing special about them at all. They were just lucky, that's all. And another omega is forced to take your place, the girl none the wiser, just like the others were to her. Doesn't it disgust the mate, herself, that it is literally due to plain luck that she is in this position. That this alpha who claims to love her and is sorry, only realized all that AFTER they were mates. Do not they not realize that if it was another, they would still be scrubbing the doors and sleeping in an attic?

3. Sorry! When was this!?
Don't you sometimes feel sorry for the pack in these types of stories? That their alpha is a psychotic asshole who can't decide what hole to stick his dick in. It's sad, really. As an alpha, you can't just go fluttering around, girl to girl, acting all indecisive and shit. Decide who the luna is and decide quickly, because it's really bloody obvious by now that werewolves need  a superior or a stupid hierarchy to live by. Most of these alphas don't even deserve to be alphas: they're like fucking jelly! Just swaying from side to side, not really there, just chilling. First they'll scream at their pack to treat the rightful luna like shit, which is just wrong anyway since apparently, their wolves can sense the luna aura or whatever. Then, they scream at the pack to suddenly respect the person they've been told to bully for how long. A bitch is gonna get confused with all this wahala.
Stop stringing your pack along with your petty issues and either accept your mate or take another- if possible.

4.  Let's talk about that second option...
Yeah. You remember- alpha rejects or abuses mates but then regrets it.
That... Makes no fucking sense!!!!
The second (abuses) bit makes more sense as they still have the voodoo mate shit but the rejection bit. NOOOOO!!! What's the fucking point in rejecting your mate if you still have a mate bond to force you to regret your actions. Of course, him realising that he shouldn't have abused her, if he did, is completely reasonable and very normal but rejecting the girl then trying to win her back!?
You crazy, bro? Let it goooooo!
You've fucked up- it's just too late.
Follow my example and just become a fucking pessimist- you'll be less annoying to read, trust me.

Hulllo!! I'm back and I feel kinda high right now cause I'm like burning in my bedroom while my mind races thinking about how much I don't want to start school next week😫