Packs- the full edition

This means EVERYTHING. From the luna and alpha, the omegas, their structure. Everything and anything that has to do with the concept of a pack.

1. Let's start at the very top.
I would say I hate alphas just as much as I hate the moon goddess (yes, that fucking much), and for the same reason too. They, are bitches. They are bullies. They are dictators, and nine times out of ten, they don't even fucking deserve the position they have! It's truly absurd how normal the stereotypical alpha is in our eyes. Like for example- the alpha tone. Why does that even exist!? It is literally a deus ex machina- like ability that forces pack members to listen to whatever the alpha says. Anything. Things like:
Beat up your luna
Respect your luna
Kill your luna
Love your luna
Love me, mate!
Do you see where I'm going? And they always use for things they know, no right minded person would do willingly. They know it's wrong, and use some underhanded trick to force them to do it. Really though, if you can't even use simple persuasion and manipulation, what kind of villain are you? It's not always about the violence you know? Villains should be just as manipulative as they are strong. That's what makes a good villain- and alphas are the ultimate villains in werewolf stories, right? Because you're not going to convince me for a god damn second that some of these 'all powerful alphas' are supposed to be the good guys.
Ok, for clarifications sake, let's use one of those alpha commands in practice. "Respect your luna."
The luna is the second in command, if not the equal, of the alpha. Such a high ranked individual must be deserving of some sort of respect to have such a privileged position. That is, unless, they didn't get to that position through hard work or merit, but through luck or seduction, and have done nothing but use their position to their advantage, taking liberties wherever they please. If that was the case, then of fucking course the pack members wouldn't have a slither of respect for the luna- or the useless thing pretending to be the luna. Respect is earned, ya bastard! There is no way on earth, that they would respect this mate of yours just because she is your mate. Unless you forced them to. You wouldn't have to fucking force them to, however, if your mate (or the slut you rejected your mate for), would do something, fucking anything, to show that she is deserving of the position of alpha female. Whether that be strength, intellect, persuasion, or whatever. The luna needs to show what they bring to the table, so that if the alpha is hurt or unavailable, the pack is not completely screwed.

2. Continuation...
Lunas! You love 'em, wattpad loves 'em, who doesn't love them?
FUCKING I DO!!!!!!!!
I don't think I can stress this any fucking more, but: I hate lunas. Let me rephrase that- I hate what they stand for. They are the literal werewolf version of every female counterpart stereotype, EVER. They are the minnie to mickey, the daisy to donald, the smurfette to the bloody Smurfs!
The authors themselves, don't make it a necessary role to begin with. They always spout some bullshit like: lunas are just as important as the alphas. They care for the pack, its members, and bring a calming and sensitive atmosphere to the pack. Yeah, yeah, yeah- but what the fuck do they actually do? What is it that they do, that is sooooo fucking important, that alphas will travel high and low to find them- neglecting the pack that apparently needs a luna. If there is a book that directly tells us, in plain motherfucking english, what do lunas contribute- then tell me, cause I have read nothing but shitty metaphors and riddles, if at all. What is their function? If they are so important why can alphas be made alphas before finding their mates? Why are lunas not found at a younger age to reduce the amount of mateless alphas? And please, don't make it a thing of emotional rubbish. As if the lunas emotions affect the whole pack's, cause a lot of these lunas are never mentally stable. The pack will just always be in emotional turmoil. And then the fact that the luna knows she's the cause of this will only cause her to be more emotionally insecure. Which is great, if you're writing a sad, tragic werewolf story, not a lovey dovey werewolf fantasy. It's like telling a depressed person: "You being all depressed is making others sad, so stop being depressed."

3. Forgotten elders...
The luna's and alpha's parents. They never play a large role in werewolf stories- they come in, talk a bit, then leave- but I still have a bone to pick with them. First off, why in the pink hell are you angry when your teenage daughter finds her mate? Nigga, the time to be possessive has passed. In fact, it never fucking existed! You live in a world where you could be walking on the street and just randomly become lustful for a girl or guy you are literally seeing for the first time. The fuck you talking bout- my daughter isn't finding her mate!, as if you didn't grab yours and shagged her a couple days after meeting her, to produce the little crotch biscuit you're complaining about now having a mate.
Secondly, no hugs. Especially, if you've just been told that your son's mate has been kidnapped, by your son! Bitch, this is so not the time to be hugging and sharing stories, even if you are happy for your son. You have to know that one person obviously is being forced into this situation- the person who was previously tied up, the person you were about to hug. And they do it with such normalcy too, as if they weren't just told that this girl was kidnapped by a random man. Same thing with alphas sisters or their betas mates, or whatever. I just don't get how you can go from apalled and ashamed to "aw, you found your mate? Where is she?"
Uh, probably the tied up bitch in the corner, unless your son has a thing for kidnapping girls.

4. Pack members- or sheeple, as I call them.
They don't seem to have functioning brains, the majority anyway. Can turn on their luna and then apologize easily the next fucking day, are totally fine with kidnapping their luna and won't even tell he why, can allow innocents to be punished, will do something because alpha said so. They don't know how much power they hold. Even with all the power in the world, if an alpha has no pack, they are not an alpha- they're just a strong werewolf. If the pack decided to revolt and start their own pack with an appointed alpha, they could. Yet they so easily accept the fact that their leader is emotionally unstable teenager who can't keep it in his pants. Now, I know it's not their fault, as there are many instances in real life where a group of people have been enslaved by a dictator, but I just feel that pack members are too passive. They make them act all malicious and cold hearted in some packs, but yet they cannot even stand up for they believe against the alpha. They are walking oxymorons! Alpha tone has them quivering like puppies, and then that's the end. No resilience, no retort, nothing. And I'm not talking about protest for something trivial like more fruit salad at lunch- I'm talking about a whole pack being forced to abuse or watch the abuse of an innocent girl, who they know isn't deserving of this,but can't do anything in fear of their psychotic alpha.
It's sad really, not all alphas are evil, not all lunas are lazy advantage takers, not all pack members are stupid cowards.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
I literally just rushed this out today cos I felt that I should do something for you guys, and cos I now have 3.4k!!! I never would have thought that one of my books would be read by so many people, and liked by so many people.
I'm seriously just complaining about shit, man- but if you guys like it, I'll continue happily.
Oh yeah, thanks to RabidGhosts who unknowingly inspired me to start writing again.