Chapter 1

Your POV

"(Y/N)-ah!" I heard Claire knock on the door. Ugh, what's she so loud for? It's only 8, we don't have schedule until 10.

"Stop knocking, I heard you," I replied groggily. I struggled to get out of bed and crawled to the door. I opened the door for her and my eyes immediately went to the envelope in her hand.

She handed me the envelope which said 'wgm' in front."What is this?" I asked her, confused.

"A man, well, our manager asked me to give it to you."

I grabbed and opened the envelope and found a card inside. I read what's on the card out loud.

"LINE? We Got Married?"

"What the f-" Claire was cut off by MoonB.

"I heard you!" MoonB yelled from the kitchen.

"I was going to say fudge! Okay, so basically, if you don't know, it's a show, where two idols meet and they just act like they are married. Durkng the show.. you kind of have to do fanservice."

"Like, being close to each other? Acting like a couple? That fanservice?"

Claire nodded.

So, we got married, huh. But I didn't even consent to this? Suddenly, they want me to do a show with some random dude?

"Well then, what happened after the show?" I asked.

"Either you stay friends or went back like before, strangers. Unless, you're lucky, then you guys will get together. I mean, it hasn't happened yet between the other guests in previous seasons but it might happen."

"What do I have to do?"

"Is this 20 questions? ...you need to do some missions and live with him too, in the same house. Oh, wait! I think the LINE thingy on the card is your husband's! Message him!"

I hesitantly took out my phone from my pocket and did whatever I have to do.

---
LINE

(Y/N): Hi

---

"Why is he not replying?!" Claire said.

"Chill. That's literally just seconds ago. No way he could reply that fa-"

---
LINE

Jimin: Hi
Jimin: We got married?

---

"WhOA... I guess he could!"

---

(Y/N): Yeah

Jimin: Um, we'll shoot the first episode at Starlight's Cafe tomorrow

Jimin: I hope you don't feel awkward or anything

(Y/N): I don't

(Y/N): I hope we can get along!

---

He left me on seen.

"Ugh, boys," I groaned. There was a brief silence in the room and that's when I noticed Claire hyperventilates beside me. "...Are you oka-"

"Jimin? JIMIN? JIMIN?!!"

"What?"

Sudden realization.

"Oh, shoot."