Chapter 2

Your POV

"WAKEY WAKEY!!" Claire screamed. It's morning already? I groaned and slapped her face. No one wakes me when i'm asleep.

"Ouch, what was that for? Oh, come on! When are you going to stop slapping in the face?! Today is the filming!"

"F you bish."

Silence.

"MoonB! Why aren't you mad at her?!" She yelled. I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever. I'm gonna take a shower. Peace," I said, heading to the bathroom.

-

Claire's POV

"Nothing to wear," I said, while looking (Y/N)'s closet. She had lots of clothes, but none that catches eyes.

(Y/N) came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body.

"That was fast."

She shrugged. "The shower was too cold, so I had to end it fast."

"Now, now, pick any dress from my closet because your dresses look like shi- AND MOONB I CAN HEAR YOU SO SHADDAP- Anyways, red is the perfect color for meeting a guy for the first time, for your information."

"Alright," she said while looking at the options in my closet.

That's all?

No 'thank you' at all for me lending her clothes? Geez, rude.

Your POV

I put on a red dress, following Claire's advice. Suprisingly, it fits me quite well. I gained weight these days but I don't really care that much because promotion for our most recent comeback is over anyways.

I finished dressing up and put on some light makeup. I grabbed my purse and went to the cafe he asked me to go to with the help of my manager cause I don't know how to drive at the age of 19. Great.

When I arrived at the cafe, I saw him. The camera and staffs were also there, busy doing their thing. He was wearing a gray hoodie and faded blue ripped jeans. He also has black hair, PLEASE KILL ME.

His back was facing me and judging by him not turning around and not grreting me, I assumed he didn't know I was here.

He was taking a selca doing a v sign, while smiling like an angel. I casually walked up to him.

"Hi!-"

"Bwaah!"