Chapter 3

Your POV

"Are you sure you're not scared?You might pee in your pants though," I said to Jimin.

Well, me? I'm not THAT scared. When our group did a horror special before, they told me I looked scarier than the ghosts. What can I say, I'm intimidating, even ghosts run away.

"You go first."

"No, you."

"Let's go together then."

We went inside the haunted house.
I could feel the chills running down my spine. There's even scary music playing in the background. But this is probably the part where the ghost will come out in 3, 2, 1.

"BOO!"

Told you-

I was startled when I hear him scream.

"Go there, shooh shooh! AHHH!!!"

Inch resting. Now I have something else to tease him about.

A few days later

I have a photoshoot today. I became one of the main actresses in the drama 'Stuck in Time'. This is my first time having such a big role, so I'm quite nervous.

I am also shooting We Got Married with Jimin today. Jimin has been coming to my house for the last few days to hang out. He didn't have anything to do since his comeback promotions are over and the next comeback is still quite far. And so he decided that we can hang out together to get closer.

I arrived at the photoshoot site and met the senior actors and actresses. We were introducing ourselves to each other."Hello! I'm MinG, but you can call me (Y/N)."

"Hi, i'm Minho."

"I'm Woohyun. Nice to meet you!" He said and pat my head.

"Hey, aren't you on We Got Married?"

"Eh.... She is!"

We started to make small talks while our makeup artist did our makeup.

30 minutes later

"Wait, when is the photoshoot gonna start?" Shinhye said.

"Give it a few minutes... Make sure everybody's ready!"

10 minutes later

"Your turn, (Y/n)-ssi."

I pose like what I was told to do. While doing my poses, I saw a black figure in the corner of my eye.

Jimin came to visit me and brought me food. He fed me with his hand while everyone was in awe, saying, "to be young and in love."

Not gonna lie, I was a bit embarrassed.