Chapter 9

tw: mentions of murder, harm, past relationship abuse, and blood

Your POV

"Hmm? Isn't that the rookie bitch who tried to steal our Jimin?"

"Yeah, it does look like her."

"Let's kill her so she gets out of his life. Then we get a chance to marry Jimin! What do you say?"

Oh no, what should I do. I probably should have worn a mask outside..

Someone grabbed my wrist and we ran. This person... why?

He turned around to face me and..

Fuck.

It was Sanggyun. My ex boyfriend.

"S-Sanggyun?"

"Run faster!"

I just followed suit because I didn't want to go near those girls.

I probably shouldn't have done that.

We arrived at an abandoned street. It was empty, probably no signs of humans. "Why are we here? Can you bring me home?"

"I can't if it's not mine."

Fuck fuck fuck. What do I do?

Jimin, please.

Help me.

"W-What do you mean?"

"You're hotter than the last time I saw you... If I have your body for tonight, I'll let you go."

"Sanggyun, that's fucking gross. Do you hear yourself? You haven't change since we broke up, have you? Please let go and take me home."

"Then I guess I'll have to hurt you.."

No.

Please.

He took out a knife from his back pocket. I was helpless. I was hyperventilating and was at the point of crying.

It was just a pocket knife. He didn't take it out to stab me in the heart, but instead, he ran it across my arms and my sides.

Blood.

Blood was everywhere.

I was helpless. I couldn't do anything. He was stronger than me. I couldn't hear anything. I was crying loudly... or was I?

This, is somehow more painful than just stabbing me. It hurts. I hate this. I just want the pain to be over quickly.

Just end my life, so the pain will be over.

The world was spinning. I couldn't breathe. I struggled. I weakly leaned against him, I can't even stand anymore.

My vision went black.