Chapter 14

Yoonha's POV

I walked passed Jimin.

I envy (Y/N) for having such a caring brother.

My old brother was a drug addict. My father's gone. My mother remarried some random man.

And just when I thought life couldn't get any worse. That same man was Jimin's father. The boy who I had a crush on.

But now I have to let those feelings go.

(Y/N) and Jimin truly loves each other but if I let them be, (Y/N) will be my stepsister-in-law.

Yikes.

She hurted me a lot. She probably doesn't even know it. She was my first friend. I didn't have friends before. It felt wonderful, the friendship we shared.

It felt so good, having a friend. Having someone to rely on. Someone to care for you. Someone to be there for you.

But then she decided that it was okay to say that she only considers Rin as her only friend?

It's so weird. She was a best friend to me but I was just nothing to her.

It hurts.

And so I decided to call him.

"Hi, I know I haven't call you in so long... Do me a favor?"

(Y/N)'s POV

Jimin was sleeping at the side of my bed. I was brushing my hand through his hair.

I was staring at his face. The way I was staring at him was quite creepy, but hey, he's cute.

"Don't look at me," Jimin said. I was surprised.

"You were awake?"

"I wasn't but I sensed a beauty was staring at me so I woke up to see her face."

"I'm not a beauty..." I mumbled.

"Yeah, you're not pretty. You're beautiful. Those eyes, that face, those lips make me wanna kiss you."

"That's cheesy.... kiss me."

Without hesitation, he leaned in.

We kissed.

The sparks I got in my belly was a beautiful feeling. I wish it could last forever.

My phone rang.

We separated.

"It's my manager."

"Don't answer it," Jimin said.

"I won't."

*ding*

It was a text message saying that we should discussed about my drama soon.

"My drama-"

He pulled me and kissed me again.

"One last kiss. I have to go now. I'll visit tomorrow, I promise."

"Pinky promise?"

"Pinky promise," he said with a small smile on his lips.

Geez

Geez

Geez

Geez

Geez

Geez

Geez

Geez

Pizza

Geez

Geez

Geez

My heart went boom boom.