Chapter 15

tw: mention of murder

(Y/N)'s POV

I came back to my dorm. After a few weeks in the hospital, I was disharged because of my speedy recovery. Jimin has been busy and I haven't spent time with Jimin that much.

"(Y/N)! We missed you so much!" They came and grouphugged me together.

"Oof, I miss you guys too."

"We're going to go out later to the cinema to celebrate Jihye's birthday. Will you come?"

"Ah, right. I'm so sorry, I can't even walk properly without feeling  pain. Happy birthday though!"

"Aw, that's sad. But we understand. We'll get the cake and some food to eat at home after we finished the movie."

"Okay, that sounds great. I'm going to take a short nap. Have fun!"

I went to take a nap in my room. I really missed my bed.

I was awoken by the loud knocking on the door. "Jimin?"

Jimin knew where my dorm was so he might have surprised me or something. But I got a bad feeling about this.

I took out my phone. I saw a text from Jimin.

---

Jimin: baby, i'm at StarLight cafe

Jimin: the one near ur dorm

Jimin: do you want me to come to ur dorm? are u lonely?

(Y/N): please come here

(Y/N): quickly

---

I went to the door and look in the peephole.

Shit.

I called Jimin right away.

"Yes, baby?" He answered.

"Jimin, Jimin, i'm scared."

"What? Why? I'm coming there. Tell me what happened, I'm listening."

"My ex is here again."

Yoonha's POV

a bit before

The door opened. It was my ex, Sanggyun. I didn't love him but he still loves me. He asked for a breakup so I just went with it. But now that I got an oppurtinity, i'm using him.

"Hi, Yoonha."

"I heard that you're (Y/N)'s ex."

"I don't love her anymore."

"You want to be my boyfriend, right?"

"Yes. I'll do anything."

"Kill (Y/N) for me."

---------------------

i was wondering if you didnt notice the word pizza among the geez in chap 14 or you notice it but think it was autocorrect?