Just Some Stories

NORMAL POV  

The romance between Draco and Hermione sparked, but no flame caught. They thought they had something, but they didn't. It ended when Hermione was talking to herself about the date she had had with Draco the night before. She was trying to tell herself how dreamy he was, so she didn't feel so guilty for being the Gryffendor princess dating the Slytherin Prince. She couldn't find enough reasons. That was the night she decided that she was going to break up with Draco Malfoy.

   The next morning, she went to the dungeon entrance to wait for Draco.  She heard the annoying voice of Pansy talking to Draco. Hermione slid down the wall so Pansy wouldn't see her as she walked away. She heard Draco whisper something she was unable to understand. Then there was no sound. Hermione slipped around the corner and saw Draco Malfoy kissing Pansy Parkinson. She slipped away, to the great hall, with a huge tear slipping from her eye.

DRACO'S POV

   I pushed Pansy off of me. With me and Hermione dating I couldn't tell anyone, so Pansy thought I was single, "Get away from me!" AI screamed.

   Pansy just lunged at me. Talking about how available we both were. I knew she was going to ask me out. Again. I was prepared for this, but I wasn't prepared for her to come out of no where and kiss me. I pushed out of my way and went to the great hall.

HERMIONE'S POV

   I ran into the great hall in a crowd of people I didn't even know. I sat next to Harry and Ron. They could both tell I looked stressed.. I gave them a smile and they seemed to lay off the subject. An owl came during the conversation we started. it said buckbeack was sentenced to death.

   It was a Sunday. No school. we ate our food quickly then went out of the great hall and made our way to Hagrid's hut. On the way we ran into Draco. He was standing with Crabbe and Goyle, smirking. As you know he made rude comments about  Hagrid. Normally it wouldn't have effected me as much as it did, because Draco 'had to keep up appearances' and we both agreed that we couldn't give Harry and Ron the slightest idea we were together.

   I ran up to him with my wand. His smirk faded and was replaced by utter confusion, and a hint of fear, " You filthy, evil, little cockroach!" I screamed.

   His face was filled with amazement and fear, "He's not worth it!" I heard Ron call behind me.

   I went to turn, but I had to make him pay. I whipped back around at the sound of their laughter and punched Draco right in the face. He doubled over and looked at me with sadness in his eyes. , 'it's over,' I mouthed at him. His face fell farther. He looked ready to cry.

NORMAL POV

   Draco tried to get Hermione to changer her mind, but after a month he gave up. He was alone.

"A/N the next part will have Fred's pov so don't be to surprised when that happened, and Hermione's pov doesn't come up because she doesn't remember that night."