George is helpful

DRACO'S POV

        I tried. I really did. Something is protecting the burrow from apperating, and  I tried to walk to it, but I still couldn't find it. I tried Grimgaud place again, and I got thrown out again. I really did try. I didn't just give up. I was on my last hope.

        I got out of bed, two days after loosing Hermione, do to an apiphany. I got dressed, washed my face, and brushed my hair, then I was off.

        I was in front of the Joke shop. Exact apperation. I went inside after taking a deep breath.

        The place was busy as always. No one else was dealing with problems as bad as mine, let alone did any of them even know there was anything going on.

        I went up to George who was helping a customer. "I need to talk to you right now."

        "If you could give me a minute, I'm-" He began, but the minute he knew it was me. "Um, give me a second. Um, go wait in the back room.

        He pointed to a doorway, which the only thing seperating it from the rest of the shop was a black curtain. I walked over to it and went through the black curtain. It must have been charmed because the moment I stepped into the cluttered storeroom it became eriley quite.

        I leaned against a wall and sighed. I couldn't handle the stress. Sure, I can handle having to find a way to kill Dumbledoor, but the moment the love of my life gets taken I fall to peaces. Wait? Did I say love of my life? I geuss she is.

        George came in then looked at me. "What's going on?" He sounded as worried as I was.

        "That's what I was going to ask you." I replied, doing my old nervous habit of running my hand though my hair, "Ron took Hermione and I can't find her. The burrow is protected form at least me apperating in, and Grimgaud is protected from me, and I don't know anywhere else to look." I was close to tears, and I looked to George to see he was wiping tears from his eyes.

        "That Arse." He mumbled, "Wait here. I'll go close down the store,then I'll take you to Grimgaud. I can still aperate in. You can't cause you have the dark mark."

        I winced just thinking about the slowly fading scar on my arm. George went out to the store and ushered everyone out, then we apperated.