What's going on!

DRACO'S POV

"'Mione!" I called running down the street. Hermione was already running throught the brick wall leading to Leaky Cauldron. The wall closed just as I came up to it. I skidded to a halt just before I smacked my face into the wall. I sighed and took a step back.

I was about to pull out my wand and tap the bricks when I felt a sharp pain on the side of my face. I turned to my right and saw a red haired, green eyed girl standing in front of me. I had just been slaped... BY A WEASLEY!!! And it wasn't just the fact it was a weasley, it was one of the people who had ruined Hermione's life.

"How dare you hurt Harry! How dare you hurt my brother! Where is she!" Ginny seemed like a mixture of anger and crying.

"Um... I was the one who needed healing, not them, and Hermione is no longer your buissness. You ruined her life, and caused her so much pain!" I screamed at her.

Weasley started breaking down in tears right there in the middle of Diagon Alley, "I need to know she's okay." She grabbed the front of my shirt and started begging, "Please just tell me SHE'S okay."

I was disgusted with her act of groveling but replied truthfully, "She's dealing as well as can be expected. She was finnaly smiling and having fun this morning then your brother ruined it for her. Just be glad 'Mione didn't see YOU."

Ginny was left moth agap, in totall shock. I stormed hitting the bricks with all the force I could muster, then storming into the Leaky Cauldron.

I saw Hermione downing a shot. There was a different bartender then usuall. He was younger with aburn hair and blue eyes. He was tall and thin. He was pouring another shot for Hermione, which she gladly drank.

I stayed where I was watching what was happening. It was to loud for me to hear them, but he was staring into her eyes. She was talking to him. She looked like any random drunk, depressed girl in a bar normally would, but she was my beautiful drunk, depressed girl in a bar.

Her hand was resting on the bar. He put his hand ontop of hers and smiled looking at her. He was taking advantage about her being drunk. He was leaning in for a kiss.

HERMIONE'S POV

After what I told myself was only goning to be one shot, the next thing I remembered was being given a drink by.... Ginny?

"What's going on? AND WHY ARE YOU HERE! Where is here?"

"Calm down. Your at the burrow, everything is going to be okay."

A/N SORRY ITS SO SHORT!!! I NEEDED TO GET HER TO THE BURROW, AND I FELT THIS SPOT WOULD BE A GOOD CLIFF HANGER. SORRY IF ANYONE HAS SENT ANY COVERS WITH THE HASHTAG #INCOMINGFANGIRL MY PHONE IS BROKEN SO I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO CHECK RECENTLY. DONT FORGET TO SEND IN COVERS FOR THIS STORY ON INSTAGRAM WITH THE ABOVE HASHTAG. GO TO PREVIOUS CHAPTERS FOR OTHER WAYS TO SEND ME THE COVERS. WELL, TOODLELOO!!!!!!!