Our last hope

GINNY'S POV

        I apperated to Ron's house. No more going easy. I had had enough. I needed Hermione back. She may have hated me when she had the right memories, but I didn't care, she deserved to know the truth.

        I landed in the kitchen. I could hear Hermione and Ron talking, "Get in the room now!"

        "No!"

        I ran into the living room to see what was going on and I saw Ron pushing Hermione into their bed room. "Ron!"

        "He rushed over to me and put his hand over my mouth. It wasn't until we were in the kitchen did he take his hand off my mouth.

        "You need to reverse the spell, don't you understand?!" I said with more confidence than I felt.

        "She-." He started.

        "I don't care what you have to say." I interupted him.

        "Why are you even here?" Ron asked.

        "Stop this maddness!" I was very close to yelling now.        

        "You don't understand Ginny." He sounded like he was begging, as if he felt his life was as low as it could go, "I need this."

        I heard a pop and I looked behind me to see Draco, "I told you not to come!" I yelled.

        "I don't care." He growled, "Is he going to do it."

        I turned to Ron, "Please reverse the spell."

        "I can't, I wont." Ron seemed to gain some confidence.

         "GIVE HER BACK!" Draco screamed. I took a step back as Draco stepped twoards Ron.

        "SHE'S NEVER BEEN YOURS!" Ron yelled walking up to Draco

        "MAYBE SHE WOULD BE IF YOU HADN'T DONE THIS TO HER!" Then Draco punched Ron in the face.

        "I'VE DONE NOTHING WRONG!" Ron yelled hitting him back, then he ran out of the room and into the bedroom right before Draco caught up with him, me following behind.

        Draco started throwing all his weight against the door. I could tell it wasn't helping it at all. He then got out his wand and started throwing spells at the door, "Draco!" I yelled watching him fail to knock down the door.

        I walked up calmly as Draco tried to regain his breath, "Now." I said, "I don't care about the stupid possibilities. You are going to go in there and kiss Hermione if this works. I hope that works."

        I looked at the knob and clamly whispered alohomora. I could hear the click. Ron was an idiot. Would he never learn anything.

        I threw the door open.

DRACO'S POV

        I was in a rage. I could barley think properly. That b@st@rd! He didn't care at all about Hermione. He was a snobbish evil brat. (A/N WOW INCOMINGFANGIRL, STOP WITH THE STARKID REFERENCES)

        I stopped pounding on the door and began throwing all the spells i could think of at it. What did Weasley do to the door to make it so protective.

        "Draco!" Ginny yelled. This snapped me out of my rage. I looked at her.

        She seemed as mad at me, but she had a different way of showing it. Her face was slightly contoted, but in her eyes she was as angry as an insulted hipogriff.

      "Now." she said, "I don't care about the stupid possibilities. You are going to go in there and kiss Hermione if this works. I hope that works."  

        I was relieved that she finally understood that was our only choice.

        She whispered something against the lock and I could hear the door unlock, then she flung the door open.

        I could see Ron reaching for his wand. He looked ready to apperate. I didn't hesitate to run up to Hermione. I pushed my lips onto Hermione's, despiter her surprised gasp.

A/N OMG! HELP! ALL WE HAVE IS THE EPILOUGE LEFT! EXPECT THAT SOON. I'M DYEING! HOW CAN IT BE DONE! I DON'T WANT THIS TO HAPPEN BUT IT'S INEVITABLE! I LOVE ALL OF MY READERS. EVEN IF YOUR A GHOSTY I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART!