At Malfoy Manor

HERMIONE'S POV

   I didn't apparate to my parents house. I don't know why. Maybe it was the fact that they were muggles. I could've apparated into the house when they ad company. There was only one place I could go. It was oddly enough the first place that popped into my head.

   I was at the door of Malfoy manor. The place loomed over me. It seemed to stretch high into the clouds. I didn't care. I banged on the door. I knew the only person who was home was Draco because both his parents were in Azkaban, so I knew it would be Draco who answered the door.

   I pounded my first on the door. My face was covered in tears, but I needed somewhere, or more exact, someone.

   "Malfoy!" I cried pounding my fists on the door, "Malfoy! Malfoy! Malfoy please!"

   After yelling and crying for what felt like hours I let out a, "Draco! Please!" and the door slowly swung open. Draco was standing there in fancy (Not dress but not just basic) robes. "Granger?"

DRACO'S POV

   I was in my room putting on my gold trimmed robes. I thought I heard a knock, but the door was down stairs, so the knock was quiet. I played it off as my imagination, because no one ever came to visit me.

   I finished putting on my robes and started heading downstairs. I swore I heard the knocking again. As I got closer to the bottom of the steps I knew that there was someone knocking, and it sounded like crying.

   I went to the door and opened it slowly. Hermione Granger was in a heap at my door step covered in tears, "Draco please." She whimpered.

   She looked up and saw me, and it seemed as if relief flooded her face. I helped her up, "Granger?" I said, then corrected myself, "I mean Hermione? What's going on?"

   She just spluttered, unable to speak. "Come on." I said and helped her to the couch."

HERMIONE'S POV

   I was sitting on Draco Malfoy's couch. The last time I had been in this house I was being tortured. I cringed at just the memory. Draco seemed to tell and looked at me apologetically. I sort of smiled at him, then started crying again.

   "I'll be right back." Draco said getting off the couch and going through a side door.

DRACO'S POV

   I headed for the kitchen. I needed something to drink, and it was just the thing I should do for guests. I summoned a house elf, "Deewy!" A stout house elf appeared, "I need two pumpkin juices and two apples."

   The house elf bowed, then popped out, popped back in, and handed me the stuff, "Thanks." I said. Deewy bowed and I left.

   Hermione was sitting strait up on the couch. She had stopped crying and was wiping her nose on her sleeve. I almost laughed as I through her a box of tissues. Lucky enough for me Hermione did.

HERMIONE'S POV

   I almost got hit with a flying box of tissues. I hadn't even noticed Draco had come back. I had to laugh to keep from crying. I looked up and Draco was smirking. I mean, I geuss I couldn't complain because he did just invite me into his house when I showed up crying on his door step.

   He sat next to me again. He put his hand on top of mine then looked me in the eye, "what's wrong."

   I started crying again. I couldn't help myself. I mean, I was an emotional girl give me a break! My fiancé was cheating on me with someone for two months and no one told me! Everyong knew, and no one told me!

   Draco jumped back in surprise, but came back and squeezed my hand. "Calm down 'Mione. It's okay.  Just tell me what happened." 

   I calmed down and looked at Draco. Somewhere inside me I found strength with my first word, " He cheated on me. Everyone knew. No one told me." My voice stayed oddly calm. It stayed monotone . I didn't cry.

   Draco looked shocked and confused, "Ron?"

   I nodded.

   "And they all knew?"

   I nodded.

   "Harry?"

   I nodded.

   "Molly."

   I nodded.

   "George."

   I nodded.

   "Even Weaslette.... Oh.. I mean Ginny knew."

   This is when I broke into tears again. I couldn't stop. I just again realized how they all betrayed me. They all knew and no one told me. It was as if no one cared. Draco wrapped his arm around my shoulder in a partial hug. Everyone that was, except for Draco.

A/N Sorry it's so short! The next chapter will be way longer. and in either the next chapter, or the chapter after that tit's gonna get sad. Almost as bad as Dobby dieing! I'm lying! The only thing sadder than Dobby's death, or even close to that sad, is the death of Fred. I'm crying at my computer now. I'm sooooo sorry for picking at this sore spot. well, here's some good news! The next chapter will probably come out tonight! So yay! and I've seen this in other book, but if anyone wants to be Ron's new girl friend..... put your name, or a false name, in the comments below and give me a description of the character. Thanks! Vote, comment, ect.....

Follow me...

AND I'LL FOLLOW YOU!!!!