Romantic

DRACO'S POV

        I woke up on the couch, still in my clothes from yesterday, with Hermione sitting on my lap. She was still sleeping. I sighed. She looked so peacful. She looked like in that moment of rest, she couldn't have been happier. I wished I could keep her there forever, without having to think about all the horribe things going on in her life.

        I hadn't noticed it, but I was absentmindedly twirling a peice of her hair in my fingers. She had woken up and tilted her head back against my chest, "Is my hair fasinating?" She smirked.

        "Very." I chuckled. I started running my hands through her hair. She leaned back more and closed her eyes.

        "What are we going to do?" She mumbled. It was a valid question. We had no idea what Ron would do next, if he would try to hurt Hermione, or if he had finnaly got it through  his head.

        "Lets just forget for a day." I said.

        "What do you mean?" Hermione asked.

        "Forget about them. Just go do something fun." I said. I was looking straight ahead, but I could feel Hermiones eyes looking at me.

        "Like what?" Hermione asked sitting up.

        "I don't know." I replied, "Go out to breakfast or something."

        "We have muffins to last us a life time." She yawned.

        "Come on." I wrapped my arms around her, "I don't want to just stay inside."        

        She took my arms off her, " Look where going places got us yesterday. " She got up and started walking upstaits.

        "Come on." I sighed, "Where is your Gryffendor bravery?"

        "On vacation." She said going up the stairs.

        Just before she got to the top of the stairs I said, "Fine. I'm going with or without you. I don't think you want to  be left in an unfamiliar house all alone."

        She turned around to be greeted by one of my famous smirks, "Fine." She sighed.

        I smiled to myself and headed up to my room. I went into my closes and put on a pair of jeans, a grey T-shirt, and a black jacket.  Then I slipped on some black shoes and made my way back to the living room.

        Hermione was still up in the spare bedroom, or shoud I say, her room now.

        After what felt like forever waiting I went up to see what Hermione was doing. I knocked on her door and heard a "Come in!"

        I walked through the door and saw her sitting on the bed using a hand mirror, fixing her hair. She was wearing a gret knit shirt, jeans, and tan ugs. She had on a light coat of makeup and had her hair in a ponytail.

        "What is taking you so long?" I asked.

        "I was about to go down." She said, setting her hand mirror down.

        "Then let's go." I said. We walked out of her room and started down the stairs. Hermione missed the third step down. She went tumbling down. I caught her right before she fell off and picked her back up. I picked her up bridal style and carried her down.

        "You can put me down." Hermione grumbled.

        "Nah." I laughed.

        She rolled her eyes and sighed. At the botom of the stairs, jumping out of my arms. She smacked my arm. "What was that for." I asked.