First Day On The Job(Crap...)

How did this happen to me! Mira gives me a stare that straight up says, screw up or put us in just a little bit of danger... your dead. We were here, apparently these outbreak phenomenons occur when someone has an outbreak of magical power...I think. We were at some school, I sensed magic so I think it was another magical academy. "It's lieber academy zey" "oh, I didn't even need to ask" I give her a little smile, I don't know why but I kinda like her, for both looks and personality. We open the doors to the building and I volunteer to go in first. I have one hand in a fist and the other holding something in my pocket, that's secret on what it is. I was told that this should be easy...should. I find some stairs and I go up them, wait... where is Mira and Akio? Ah crap!

I get kicked right in the stomach and go flying like 15ft. Oof! "What the hell!" A black figure runs around me, and may I say it, I am even more scared that the biggest wimp in the world! Now...where is it? I see it start running closer, I get ready to use my secret weapon. It's about a foot away from my face, I lounge at it with my Karambit knife slicing it's neck. I look at my knife and see absolutely no blood... what is that thing!? It falls to the ground and explodes into nothing but black smoke. "Well then, you're better than I thought" that isn't Mira or Akio! "Who are you!" "I'm esidea" esidea, what a nice name... hold on not the time for lust Asacata! "What do you want from me!" "I just want have a friendly game with you" she begins acting... strange... sure as hell arata's lust would gotten him killed at this moment, I decide to get ready for her next strike until... BOOM "WTF" Mira und Akio burst through the wall " holy crap I am so happy to see you guys " " cut the crap and help out " mira says scolding him. I camouflage myself in the refection of the water, the sky darkens and the water reflection is gone. I raise the water and freeze the attack by Esidea. After much fighting Esidea drops to the ground and faints. She goes up in sparkles but a grimior appears, I go and pick it up and it says " you have passed my test young master, I am at your service for life" " uh..... this isn't slavery.... right?!?!? Right?!?!?! " "uh no... more like a servant, that isn't paid..... uh..... well she wants this so.... no!?!" Akio didn't know how answer it and Mira had already began walking and mumbling stuff to herself, well Akio said it isn't slavery so... Ima just keep her. We get back and I just go to my room and take a nap, however when I woke up... I was in the nurses office... and I see selina and arata... doing... things.... don't ask. But then I realized, that's not selina! It's liese! "Oi! Stop making out with liese! It's still selina's body" they both scream and I think arata's scream was more loud then liese's. After that lilith and Mira gave him divine punishment.

I ask why I'm in a nurses office and it turns out that a piece of a demon got stuck on me and they needed to remove before it killed me.... what a nice F***ING day at work! Why am I even here T-T.

I'M SO SORRY THAT THIS TOOK SO LONG, I WAS BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND I FORGOT ABOUT THIS THE ENTIRE SUMMER AND I AM SO SORRY, I WILL TRY TO CONTINUE WITH THIS SERIES, THE MAGIC SCHOOL SERIES WILL END BUT THE POKEMON ARMOUR SHIPPING STORY MIGHT BE CONTINUED AND A NEW SERIES IS COMING OUT CALLED ANI-PORTAL:POKÉ YOU CAN LEARN. ALL ABOUT THAT IN I'M PROFILE AND JUST LOOK AT POST. I HOPE YOU ENJOY ALL THREE STORIES AND THE NEXT CHAPTER. SHOULD COME OUT AROUND AUG 30 AND Sept 7.
I'm back bitches, next chapter should be out... whenever.