18

Lauren [2.10pm] -  Have you told her about what you feel?

Jill [2.17pm] -  Nope.

Jill [2.17pm] - But i showed her. I did everything to make her feel my love.

Jill [2.20pm] - She also made me feel special somehow. You know? Look at me like  im the only person that matters to her. Laugh at my corny jokes as if it's the funniest thing ever. Protect me like im hers and say all the right stuffs to make me feel better.

Jill [2.28pm] - But i feel like.. we're like Dominos. The more i fall for her, the more she fell for someone else.

Jill [2.32pm] - I just don't get it Lauren. Why can't we be together?

Lauren [2.39pm] - Maybe.. She's afraid.

Jill [2.39pm] - Of what?

Lauren [2.31pm] - Of ruining your friendship?

Jill [2.33pm] - What? That's nonsense. Obviously. I would sacrifice everything for her.

Lauren [2.38pm] - Maybe she's not as strong as she seemed. She's scared to fight for you.

Jill [2.40pm] - Yeah. So she made me feel special then  left me hanging and date random people to prove to me that im not good enough for her.

Lauren [2.49pm] - Maybe you're too good for her.

Lauren [2.50pm] - She's afraid to hurt you. So she chose to be with someone else.

Jill [2.55pm] - She broke me.

Jill [3.08pm] - There was never anything she could have done. The simple truth of it was, that I loved her and she didn’t love me back. I did not force her to love me, that was never the plan. I loved her. It doesn’t matter to me that I wasn’t what she wanted or needed, it matters to me that she couldn’t face to tell me and she did it in the worst possible way.

Jill [3.31pm] - Lauren? Still there?