90

Camila [7.26pm] - It's not that easy. I can't just be with you.

Lauren [7.21pm]- But I love you.

Camila [7.27pm] - Lauren. My heart is tired.

Camila [7.28pm] - I know you're tired too. You just came from a break up, with Lucy, then Ty.

Lauren [7.29pm]- I get it now Camz. It didn't worked out for us because they weren't right for me.

Lauren [7.29pm]- You're the right one for me.

Camila [7.31pm] - We can't just deal with this by trying to fix each other when we both know that we're both broken too.

Lauren [7.32pm]- What do you want Camz? For us to be just friends?

Camila [7.34pm] - Once you’ve been head-over-heels in love with somebody, you don’t go back to being ‘friends’. It doesn’t work that way.

Lauren [7.36pm]- You said i deserve someone better. You're the better one Camila.

Camila [7.37pm] - We can't do this right now Lauren. I'm sorry for entering your life again. Drunk texting you that night was way out of my control. Not a good decision. Im so sorry.

Lauren [7.39pm]- Don't say that. 😔

Camila [7.42pm] - I love you, i really do. I love you in ways i never thought possible. I can't describe the way you make me feel and thats what terrifies me the most.

Camila [7.46pm] - So since you want Jill to talk to her gravity for closure, here i am.

Lauren [7.48pm]- What do you mean?

Camila [7.49pm] -  Lauren I am letting you go.

Lauren [7.53pm]- Camz. No, please. Let me fix this. Im going to make things right.

Camila [7.56pm] - Maybe we'll meet again, when we are slightly older and our minds less hectic, and I'll be right for you and you'll be right for me. But right now I am chaos to your thoughts and you are poison to my heart.

Lauren [7.57pm]-  You're not. Camila what the hell.

Camila [7.59pm] - And maybe when our time is right you and i will look at each other from  across the room and will feel no conflict in our hearts and minds. But for now, this is the right thing to do.

Lauren [8.01pm]-  Is this Good Bye? Again?

Camila [8.02pm] - I guess. For real, this time.

Lauren [8.11pm]-  What if the right moment will come, will you accept me?

Camila [8.11pm] -  I will.

Lauren [8.16pm]- If this is what you want. I respect your decision.

Camila [8.19pm] - Good bye Lauren.