93

[Camilas point of view]

I look myself at the mirror for one last time.

I'll be having a live interview for Billboard today, with Chelsea Briggs to talk about my album, The Hurting, The Healing The Loving which will be out tomorrow.

"Miss Camila?" Someone knocks on my dressing room.

"Yeah.." I answered.

"The interview will start in 10 minutes," She yelled.

"Alright! I'm coming!" I answered.

I took a deep breath.
"This is it."

I went out of the room and saw Roger talking to Allan at the hallway.

"You ready?" Roger asked.

"Yes," I answered, flashing a warm smile. What i feel right now is a mixture of nervousness and sadness.

Allan smiled softly at me.
"You're beautiful. Remember that,"
He said.

I gave them both a quick hug before i entered the studio. From there i saw a few staffs inside, and Chelsea sitting at the middle, where two pieces of furniture was placed. The older girl was busy reading her question cards. 

"She's here," A guy called Chelseas attention. She raised her head and flashed a quick smile..

"Camila!" She said excitedly.

"Hey!" I said while walking towards her. I gave her a quick hug

I feel so comfortable with Chelsea since it's not my first time to be interviewed by her.

I sat at the couch in front of her. While she's being retouched by her make up artist.

"It's going to be a good day," She spoke smiling at me.

I nodded cheerfully. "Of course it is!"

"We're going live in 5!" The director cued.

After everything was set up and settled. The interview finally started.

"Hi and we are live!"
Chelsea started doing her spiels..
"I'm Chelsea, your BillBoard correspondent for todays edition of facebook live, and can i just say that this is probably the most special edition of our live series. Because i have here with me the most talented, amazing, prettiest Cuban American ever," She spoke happily then looked at me..

"Miss Camila Cabello," She said.

"That's me," I spoke smiling at her. I felt excited when she started doing her spiels.

"Camila, it's a pleaseure to have you today.."

"Thank you for having me here,"
I said as a adjusted my seat comfortably at the couch.

This interview is being shown through BillBoards facebook live. So there's no cut here. Everything i say or do is going to be unseen and unheard.

"So, tomorrow is the release of your much awaited album, The Hurting, The Healing and The Loving. Pretty long title," Chelsea said, starting off the interview.

"It is." I giggled.
"Just like my journey to happiness. But yeah, finally! And I'm really excited about it."

"Me either! We waited for it. Ever since you released some of the other songs, which is so damn good by the way, we are really excited to hear the rest of it," Chelsea said happily.

"Well, tomorrow is the day,"
I answered.

"First things first. Lets talk about the people behind this masterpiece," Chelsea spoke.
"What's your message to your team?"