1*Gangbang In Public*

Life is a never-ending battlefield for some people. And a battered teenager like me has become an easy target for this hungry world.

It's been years since my father checked up on me or my mother, and now that my mother is dead, he's pleaded to be my guardian.

Darn you, 18; I wish I was 19 already. I will inherit my mother's wealth when I am 20 years old. But in the meantime, I will have to suffer while living with my father.

After my mother's passing, things turned dirty for me. My past didn't help either, and I had to travel this long way to settle into a house with a lady who had wound down my parents' marriage. As I reached the town, my eyes gleamed at the sight before them. I craned my neck outside the cab and felt the icy wind playing with my skin. It was beautiful out there. I drew in my breath when my eyes picked out my father, old and weary. Do you know what it feels like to have to live with someone who's already kicked you out of their life? It's an ugly feeling. My body rocked a little as the car came to a halt. I knew this was a great time to put on a fake smile.

"Hi, Nightingale." My father greeted me while he hurled up my packs. I lowered my head to avoid hitting my head after I ventured out of the car.

"It's Phoenix, really," I answered, scorn taking over my face, but it was less viable as he appeared to care less.

His silence had messed up my mind. Why does he not bother asking me how I was doing? How was I coping with my mom's departure? He had his head down, leading the way. The house we were just setting up wasn't big. Compared to my mansion, it was tiny.

And I wasn't noticing all that just to be a brat, but because my father left us for this. He left his little daughter at the mercy of predators.

The most frustrating part was that now he wanted to have his share of my mother's property. He was busy convincing the lawyers that he didn't marry my mother for her property, and he met Mia after my mother and he was on a break from their relationship. I had to catch my breath to get my head together.

I can't cry today; I can't let them see how badly their actions have affected me. So I encouraged myself to put up a bold face.

"This is my house. Your room is the last one upstairs. Get settled." His voice was devoid of any emotion, and his eyes did not even once look at me. He climbed the stairs to dump my luggage in the room or somewhere. I raised my head to see a lady in her mid-forties and a young girl, probably older than me, standing before me.

They didn't look very pleased to have me accompany them. Besides their raw gestures, I noticed the trash was everywhere. There were spider webs in the corners of the walls. I understand affording a maid wasn't an option for them, but they could do the cleaning themselves. A slight wave of anger ran through my veins as I tried not to recall how he would hit my mother for not cleaning his shoes properly. How could a daughter forget her father's wanting her mother to do all the chores, even in her sickness, when she had servants and maids to do the work for her?

"I'm Mia. Welcome to your new home." The woman spoke, bearing a smile that did not seem authentic. I have to say that no one was happy to see me. "You can call me by my name because I know it will not be easy for you to accept me, nor am I complaining about it." She proceeded once she acknowledged I wasn't muddling through this relationship. My eyes quickly scanned her face. She was actually very attractive. With eyes sterling grey and hair caramel blond, it was no surprise that my father fell under the spell of her beauty.

"I'm Phoenix." I introduced myself, showing no enthusiasm.

"This is my daughter, Zoe. She just turned fifteen." Mia eyed Zoe to come forth from her cellphone screen and show me some fake generosity, like her. Honestly, mentioning her age sounded weird. She did not look younger than me.