*No Bullying*

"This is how everyone is living here?" Once I slammed the door behind us, I couldn't hold back the anger boiling up in my veins. They turned to see my face, confusion wrapped all over their facial features.

"What are you talking about? Mr Mayor had already taken care of this matter so don't pull stress to yourself." Derell spoke while holding a newspaper. I glanced Mia and Zoe, who were busy in arguing about something. Darrell has a quick stare to them both and tugged his face back in the newspaper.

"It's Mr Mayor that I'm talking about. How come he goes around ordering people?" I argued in anger, every time everything they clapped I wished to chopped their hands off. Mia and Zoe paid me attention. Mia and Derell looked shocked as if I've said something unbelievable.

"Mind your language young girl. He is our Mayor and we worship him. He can never do any wrong so you should better learn to respect him." Derell threw away the newspaper and towered me in rage. I was little terrified but composed my posture anyway. It was awkward to see how educated people were blinded by their faith in this evil in human skin: Mr Mayor.

"If he meant to do anything right, he should have called their parents and would have sort out this whole matter in private." I narrowed my eyes at the ground and my hands followed my gestures.

"You think you are cut above him? Just because you have come from a big city doesn't mean you can throw allegations on our Lord. His family has been serving us from years. You don't know him the way we do." I can see his big finger waving at my face as he growled with his face turning red.

I was taken aback my his reaction. Lord? What sort of sorcery was that? How had he wrapped them around his feet like that?

"Your lord had just punished a teenager to get married to an old man, whose life can end any day. What about the boy? I looked him in the eye, I was not afraid of him.

"He can go to hell. If Mr Mayor is against him, so is the whole town. And this was a lesson for every young girl who walks around with bunch of boys, thinking no one can see their dirty actions." When he said the last line, his eyes were sort of at Zoe.

"But the parents were wrong too. Why don't they accept their relationship?" Out of nowhere, Zoe yelled. Arrogantly, she was staring at her father with her hands on her butt.

"For that, a girl needs to chose a good guy, not guys. Look what that guy did to Felicity," well, Derell was right at this point. But still the punishment and all that character assassination had driven me to dislike Mr Mayor.

"Parents always have these lame ass excuses." Zoe rolled her eyes, only to get a slap on her shoulder from her mother. "Ouch, I didn't say anything wrong." She hissed, walking straight to her room.

"This is all your fault. You were unable to give her good manners." Derell' s shout at Mia made her frown.

"She has your genes too." Mia replied, pushing him off more and leaving for her room. Before it could go any awkward, I thought it would be best to take a nap since, I was hella tired.

"And I don't wanna see you going against Mr Mayor because I'll be the one to hand you over to him. And also, your citizenship papers are in your room, fill them and submit them in Mayor's office." With command like that, he let me explore my room. Truth be told, there wasn't much to explore since it was a small room with a small bed at entrance and two small sized bedside tables with a closet facing my bed. There was a window on left side of my bed, from where I can see the houses across the road. The sun was almost drowned and the darkness has devoured the surrounding.

For the next few days, it was just me to find a high school to cover my last semester. Derell was definitely not like a father to me but surprisingly, Mia helped me to get an admission.

High school was good, I guess the Mayor's rules weren't so bad at all. Beside of some raspy rules, some of them were actually for our good. I mean like there was no concept of rape, theft, poverty and even bullying in this town.

Everyone was being treated with equality. I was starting to like the place until, until a storm started to setting in one evening when I was leading back to home.

"Ugh! Couldn't you wait till I head back home?" I cursed the clouds above me and ran back my hairs with my hand.

"I wish they could speak our language." I was startled to realize that someone was right behind me. I quickly stopped on my tracks and swirled my whole to see the person.  

A/N: 

A/N: 

Hiya, Hope all will be doing fine. I'm extremely glad that you guys are liking this story and all the votes and comments are highly appreciated.

I just wanted to give a quick shoutout to these awesome people and their books

greymalfoy

DeadOfTheNight103

2small93

Bojupraix

lexie4157

G1rlDatl0vesUn1c0rns

ChibiNyx

Go check out their books, they are awesome people and do follow them. 

Au Revior guys.

                                                         <><><><><><><><><><>