Important NOTE.

UPDATE: 

This Book is now published on an app called Goodnovel. Download the app and search for Mayor's Addiction and you will find it there. A lot of changes have been made into the book, including a new ending and the addition of the backstory of the characters. Check out the book on Goodnovel app and also leave a review there. 

Thank you

<><><><><><><>

When I first joined wattpad, I was very excited to write and share stories with you guys. I did write many books and a lot of them were written by me being not focused since I was also busy studying for my exams and everything.

I remember leaving out some important details to cover them in the sequels, not really realizing if the sequels take a long time to come out, the missing details will leave the readers in confusion.

Also, most of the books were written when I had this urge to write but had no time. Since I would go crazy to write, I was fining minutes here and there to write a paragraph or two. Hence, the mistakes I was making were pretty bad, needs major editing at least to make them readable.

Now, I love writing more than anything in the world, so I continued to write and thankfully, many of my readers didn't complain too. But now I really wanna edit the books, add the extra details to give a little background story. So if you see a book gone missing, it's either I'm editing it or it's been edited and published on booknet for free.

So, you might see a lot of changes in books, a lot of added details.

One last thing before I say goodbye, I love you guys very much. You guys are my motivation and my friends. Love you all.

Au Revoir.