*The Girl Next Door*

**Or Read it on YouTube**

                                                       <><><><His Look In This Chapter><><><>

  "Did I frighten you?" I saw a beautiful girl, wearing a floral knew length dress and her hairs slightly tied behind her head loosely, her smile was very generous and along with her was a little girl with the same gorgeous features.

"Oh no, I didn't know someone will hear me calling clouds bad names." I joked to ease up the tension between us.

"Hi, I'm Olivia Wytt and she is my little sister Vivian Wytt." Olivia pulled out her hand for a nice handshake, I followed her act.

"I'm not a kid, I'm turning fourteen this year. And you are just twenty-one." The little girl was a bit snobby but in a very cute way. Olivia passed her a smile and looked at me silently.

"I'm Phoenix. I just moved here two weeks ago." I shyly brushed my hairs behind ear and watched as they gave me a smile.

"Mr Derell's daughter right?" Vivian asked, stealing eyes from her sister. "Your father had left you and had been living with his other daughter. Did you forgive him?" She spoke in one breath and soon I found my smile slowly fading away.

"Vivian stop, what have I told you about not sticking your nose in others matters?" Olivia scolded him but by the time the damage was already done.

"It's okay Olivia. Just tell me how do you guys know me?" I faked a smile and diverted the topic to avoid the awkwardness between us. Seriously, walking with them made me less realize how bad the weather was.

"C'mon everyone has been talking about your beautiful radioactive eyes. The whole town has seen them." Olivia replied, shocking me because I thought nobody even noticed my existence.

"Oh wow, we never know our importance." I rolled my eyes because I wasn't really a fan of myself. Before she could say something, I heard tires screeching behind us, making us three to turn.

"Mr Mayor?" Olivia whispered, I knew his cars. I wondered if we had broken a rule as this whole town was filled with rules. Since i wasn't a big fan of him, I decided to stay behind when Olivia and Vivian towards the car. Slowly and elegantly, I saw Mr Mayor hopping off the car. With a jerk to his shoulders, he wore off his glasses. His eyes were something one could stare for lifetime, they were beautiful. I couldn't guess the colour of his eyes since I was standing afar and his eyes were pretty light and unique in colour.

"Hey Olivia," I heard him calling her name, the blush on her cheeks was weird. I wondered how come she stands so close to him while his eyes digging holes through her soul, I can feel the intensity of his stare from distance, how come she not?

"Little Angel." His husky voice hit my ears, he had bent slightly to caress Vivian cheeks and offer her a chocolate. So basically, he was all prepared for this encounter.

"Mayor Xavier, this is so kind of you." Strangely, Olivia used his name with a deep stare between them.

"Dear Olivia, where are you going in this storm?" His voice was soft, filled with love. She sweetly hugged herself and slowly stepped away from him as he came closer to her.

"I had to buy some seeds." She blushed, stammering many tines in that single sentence. I can see he was enjoying her shyness.

"You should have give my driver a call. You know you don't need to do any work, look what I've got for your family." He said with love dripping off his voice. The driver came forward and showed her the stuff he had bought for her. "I told you, you don't need to work." He said while looking deep at her, slowly brushing his finger on the back of her hands, making her shiver and saying goodbye.

"Umm, I'm not judging." I laughed when she approached me. She was literally blushing her cheeks to explode.

"It's nothing." She shyly looked away and bit her lip.

"Oli, is the old driver taking food to our home? I can't wait to get home and enjoy the treats. You know Phoenix, Mayor has been very sweet to us lately." Vivian cheered, walking ahead from us.

"Viv, ssh!" Olivia shushed her and gave me an embarrassing look.

"It's okay. You know what I think?" I voiced, halting next to my place, "I think you two make a sweet couple." I complimented her, making her blush more. It was strange that she was living right next to us. Her father and mother had a farm behind their home. They all worked there and provided Mr Mayor some organic foods.

I rushed back to my place to get a shower. Damn! I've all the dust stuck in my hairs. On my way upstairs, I heard giggles coming from Zoe's room, which was the room before mine.
The sounds were weird, I couldn't help but to check on her. Well, I sort of regret now.

I slammed the door open in anger. She quickly covered herself in sheets, looking at me while fear and shock took over her whole body. So, that was the reason Derell had been accusing Mia for. But it wasn't her fault too, she was at neighbour's house and her daughter was doing nothing but planning for a character assassination in public, just like the couple before.

"What the hell do you think you are doing Zoe?" I yelled, fastening my pace in her direction.