ten // 119 lbs

"she has dreams to be an envy, so she's starving, you know, covergirls eat nothing." ~ scars to your beautiful

D A I S Y

"Today my two friends Lindsay and Rachel are sitting with us, is that okay?" Auburn said to me the next day as we walked to lunch from class.

"Yeah. Why didn't they sit with us yesterday?" I curiously asked, following Auburn up the stairs.

My legs quivered and burned with each step, and I almost fell a few times, but I kept my balance and continued the climb.

"They had a different lunch yesterday," Auburn shrugged once we reached the top of the stairs.

"Are you okay?" Auburn asked, turning to look at me.

Oh God. I was so fat that getting up the stairs was hard for me, and even Auburn knew it. My cheeks flushed pink with embarrassment.

"Uh, yeah..." once at the top of the stairs I felt lightheaded, and for a few seconds my vision blurred.

"Well, they have lunch with us every other day, so," Auburn strutted over to the door, and flashed a smile at the boy holding it open for her.

I walked beside her down the hallway that led to the cafeteria, where I could already hear loads voices and laughs.

"Wait –" Auburn stopped me in front of the double doors leading inside. "Rachel and Lindsay are kind of... Well, you'll see. They might come off as mean, but they're both really nice once you get to know them."

Her warning confused me, but I shrugged it off with a simple nod and followed her over to a table, where two girls were sat, excitedly chatting with each other.

"Hey guys," Auburn smiled at the two girls and sat across from them.

I sat down beside Auburn and placed my lunch bag down in front of me, already thinking of a plan on how I'd get out of eating without being suspicious.

"Hi," the blonde one flipped her hair back. "Daisy, right?"

I looked up, snapping out of my thoughts and gave the two unfamiliar girls a smile. "Uh, yeah. Hi..."

I was so awkward it physically pained me. Rachel and Lindsay laughed between themselves, and I felt myself slouch down a little bit and wished I could just disappear.

"I'm Lindsay, and that's Rachel," the same girl said, green eyes boring into me as I got out my lunch.

A sandwich, peanut butter crackers, two cookies, strawberries, grapes and watermelon. My brain went to work, calculating everything up.

The cookies were both about 200 calories together, the crackers about the same, and the sandwich –

"Are you actually going to eat all of that?" Rachel spoke up.

My eyes snapped up, and I probably looked like a deer caught in the headlights.

"Your body is great. I can't imagine how you eat that and still look that."

"Oh, um, yeah I wasn't really hungry so," I pushed the sandwich, crackers, and cookies over to Auburn, who graciously took them.

"Auburn has a fast metabolism so it works for her," Lindsay chimed in, jokingly glaring at Auburn.

Lindsay and Rachel giggled, and in unison they shoveled another bite of salad into their mouths. I poked a strawberry with my fork and hesitantly brought it up to my mouth.

My day had been ruined.

***

"How was your second day of school?" Ashton excitedly asked when I jumped into the car that afternoon.

I shrugged, buckling my seatbelt.

"Everything okay?" Ashton asked me.

"Yeah. I'm just tired," I told him in hopes that he'd change the subject.

"I thought that we could all go out for dinner tonight," Ashton suggested.

Shït. Could I lie and say I had too much homework? I decided that would just ruin the night for the boys, so I'd just make an excuse like I wasn't hungry.

The drive home was an uncomfortable silence, and the whole ride I was itching to get out. I was upset, and had been holding in my emotions all day. All I wanted to do was go home and cry.

Finally, the torture came to an end and we rolled up into the driveway. Ashton and I got out and went inside, where all of the boys were in the living room, bickering over a video game.

"I'm going to go do my homework," I said, and without another word I ran upstairs.

After locking my door behind me, I threw my bag down on the floor and flung myself onto my bed.

For too many reasons to explain, I began to cry.

***

hii :)

i'm so excited for what's to come !! since i'm changing up the story, are there any specific topics you'd like to see?

qotd: who in 1D has your fav solo song?

aotd: tbh i love and stan all of their songs, but strip that down is probably my favorite

stay positive. ily<3