Jake paul-jerik is real

You loved jake. There was nothing else to say besides that you love jake. But maybe going to Las Vegas wasn't such a good thing, seeing the guy you love marry off to someone else. The only person who knows about your feelings is your brother Anthony. But no one knows the pain your going through, the hugs are like arrows to the chest, every kiss adds on more pain.

And yet even though Anthony knows it's like he doesn't care, he doesn't care about what you feel while watching jake and Erica and how you have to put on a fake smile around everyone. No one cares. Your barley seen in the vlogs anymore your always cooped up in your room wallowing in pain. No one notices, not the fans, not jake, not the rest of team 10.

You've been off your channel for a long time so you decided to make a video. Your last ever video.
(Bold is talking to the camera)
"Hey guys some of you have probably noticed my distance from everything, from team 10 and YouTube in general. Well uh, I just wanted to explain to you why I made this video. Uhh, this my last video I'm ever making. I'm leaving YouTube and leaving team 10." You tell the camera the tears starting to fill your eyes up.

"This isn't your guy's faults it's just I've been in pain these last couple of days. Not physical pain but emotional pain. And there has been some problems with me and my brother and the rest of team 10, uh as you can tell I'm not in anyone's vlogs Anymore. And uh that's my fault, I..i.i I built these walls that I hide my emotions behind and I stay in my room only going down when no ones home. The team doesn't seem to notice or care. But I just I can't do it anymore." You look next to where your camera is and look at the photo of you and team 10 and how happy you where.

"I can't keep acting like I'm happy when I'm not, I can't keep putting on fake smiles around them when behind that smile is a broken girl. I fell in love and i got my heart torn out and they didn't even know I loved them. Um uh, Anthony knew he knew about my feelings and uh I'm guessing sometimes friendship is stronger the blood. I'm sorry I.i.i can't do this" you get up and grab a tissue whipping your eyes.

"I wanna stay I wanna be here for you guys but uh i don't think I can continue on getting hurt. And I'm sorry for not trying hard enough for my fans. But this pain is the worst I have ever felt. So I just wanted to say that and also say goodbye YouTube and team 10." You shut your camera off gabbing your suit case and packing your stuff. You post your video not needing to edit. And you walk out of the team 10 house with no remnants of you being here.
________________________________
Part two ??

 ________________________________ Part two ??