Scared to be lonley (2)

'Im up in heaven with our baby girl that we lost. But just no that I love you, we love you _______________________________
To say Anthony was sad is an understatement the amount of depression that Anthony felt was more than enough to cause someone to explode. One day everyone was out and Anthony was left alone. Big mistake.

Anthony was scrolling through his instagram feed and stumbled upon a photo of the two of you. You were hugging Anthony from behind as he looked over his shoulder at you. Kade had taken this photo when the two of you weren't paying attention.

 Kade had taken this photo when the two of you weren't paying attention

Imanthonytruj: Night in shinning armour. Protecting the queen and baby princess❤️

A life without you is hard for Anthony. Tired and Aching, Anthony went to sleep with you in his mind.

"Anthony, hey tony, toner. Wake up baby."
A soft voice 'awoke' Anthony. He groaned and sat up rubbing his tired eyes.
" Anthony, look it's me. It's Y/N." your voice cracked. Anthony's head shot in your direction. He saw you standing there in all your beautiful glory. Next to you was a little girl who was cowering behind your legs. She looked at the man in front of her.
"DADDY." She yelled racing towards him arms wide ready for a hug. Anthony kneeled down to her night opening his arms. He welcomes the little girl in his arms. Keeping them wrapped around her as protection. Anthony slowly stands up and walk to wards you, your daughter still in his hands. He settles his daughter back on the ground and slowly cups one of your cheeks with his hand.
"It's you it's really you. I can't believe your alive." You smile and open your mouth. Anthony looks down at your daughter as she opens her mouth as well
"Wake up, daddy. Wake up." Anthony looks at you two in confusion before a white light covers his view.

Anthony is awake gasping in shock. He was having a heart attack. And no one was in the house. Anthony grabs at his chest and crawls to his phone. He opens the phone and dials 911

"911 what's your emergency." Right as dispatch picks up Anthony's heart stops he lays their in your shared room. Dead on the ground but at least he will see you and your daughter