11: Wait, YOU'RE The Sith?!

Luke stumbled back from the force of Sidious's attack. Luke parried a strike then tried to disarm the Sith by tapping the hilt of Sidious's weapon with the blade of his own. It was a trick Anakin had taught him.
Sidious took advantage of Luke's overly extended blade and disarmed Luke. Sidious Force-Shoved Luke to the floor and Luke closed his eyes as he waited for the killing stroke. It never came.
Luke opened his eyes and saw Anakin's blade had intercepted Sidious's two inches before Luke's face. Anakin pushed Sidious away and began trading strokes with him. Anakin jumped over Sidious's head but Sidious turned on his heel and continued fighting. Strike, counter-strike, advance, retreat. Luke watched in stunned amazement as the two superior duelists used every trick they knew.
Eventually, Sidious got the upper hand and knocked Anakin into the wall with a volley of lightning. Luke rushed in to face the Sith, lightsaber raised and ready.
Sidious only laughed. He struck Luke's blade with so much power that it almost flew out of his hand. Luke realized that Sidious had been toying with him before. Luke tried to block another strike, only to have his blade forced down slowly. Sidious took the opening he had created and slashed Luke across the chest. Luke fell to the ground, the world spinning then going black.
-SW-
Anakin watched in horror as Sidious slashed Luke. Anakin was lying immobile on the ground, still in shock from the Sith lightning. Seeing his son injured gave him the strength to rise and advance on the Sith Lord.
Anakin ignited his lightsaber and lunged at the Sith. He parried and they began striking at each other with increasing speed. Anakin deflected a blast of lightning into a wall and another into the floor.
Anakin stretched out to Luke in the Force and found him slowly slipping away. This only added to Anakin's desperation to finish the Sith.
Eventually, Anakin knocked Sidious saber out of his hand and pushed the Sith to the floor. "Good! Good! Now, strike me down with your anger. I killed your friend. I lied to you for all these years! Kill me!" Sidious cackled.
Rage boiled in Anakin but he released it into the Force, focusing on positive thoughts and emotions. He considered how Padme and he would raise their child. He thought about saving Luke from his wound. He thought about Obi-Wan (hopefully) defeating Grievious. Only with these positive thoughts did he strike. Once he had stabbed Sidious, he ran over to Luke.
Luke was stirring weakly, trying not to moan in agony. Anakin sat beside Luke, trying to dull his pain with the Force. Luke opened his glazed eyes. They were unfocused and glassy. "Stay with me, Luke. You'll be fine." Anakin begged.
Luke smiled slowly, eyes closing. Suddenly, Luke's eyes widened and he tried to sit up, only to collapse back onto the floor. He managed to croak out. "Father...behind...you!"
But it was to late. A red blade had already pierced Anakin's stomach. Darth Sidious's final act was complete.
-SW-
Master Yoda was meditating, drifting deep within the golden glow of the Force. Suddenly, a sense of urgency, danger, pain. He searched for the source and found it. The two Skywalkers were in trouble in the Chancellor's office.
-SW-
Ten minutes later, Master Yoda, Mace Windu, and Master Vokara Che of the healers were running into the Chancellor's office. The room was destroyed. Palpatine was lying dead, yellow eyes open. Yellow eyes?! He was the Sith Lord they had been searching for!
More alarming still were Anakin and Luke. They both had very bad lightsaber wounds that were probably fatal.
"Hurry we must!" Yoda commanded, breaking the shock.
Master Windu carefully lifted Anakin, and Master Vokara Che carried Luke. Together, they ran off to help them, leaving Yoda alone in the ruined office with the dead Sith Lord. Yoda perused the damage done and wondered how he could have been so blind. He had met with Palpatine on multiple occasion and had never suspected a thing. Strong the Darkside was.
Carefully, he looked at a silver and black lightsaber hilt that radiated malicious emotions. When he activated it, the blade was the red of blood fresh from a vein. This was a Sith's weapon. it only confirmed what they already knew. They had all been deceived. maybe he should have listened to Master Kenobi. He could just hear him saying Politicians!
Yoda hoped that Obi-Wan succeeded. If Grievous died then the war was truly over. Dooku was dead, his master was dead, meaning Grievous was the only thing holding the Separatists together. Hurry back, Master Kenobi, have a feeling I do. Need you, Anakin does.
-SW-
Obi-Wan was glad that the mission to Utapau was over. He wanted to get back to Coruscant. He had been reluctant to leave in the first place because of the feeling of dread in the Force.
Once the Cruiser landed, Obi-Wan disembarked, expecting to see Anakin and Luke wait for him. Instead, he found the you healer, Kyra. Kyra had only become a Jedi Knight somewhat recently because of her incredible ability to heal, a talent greatly needed during this war. Obi-Wan's heart beat faster with anxiety when he saw Kyra. It meant something was wrong.
"Hello, Kyra, nice to see you. Is everything alright?" He asked, carefully controlling his voice and feelings.
"Hello, Master Kenobi. While you were away, Anakin and Luke were hurt. It's...bad. They've been comatose for the last week. I'm here to take you to them." Kyra managed to say. She was still young and working on controlling her fears and emotions. He could feel worry seeping from her weak shields. That meant it was bad.
"Show me." He said.
He ran after her to the Halls of Healing.
-SW-
Anakin and Luke were in the same room, both comatose. Luke had a large bactapatch on his chest and Anakin had bandages on his stomach.
"They both have severe lightsaber wounds. From what Master Yoda told me, they battled Darth Sidious who was actually Chancellor Palpatine and won. But..." Kyra didn't finish her sentence. It was clear that there was a high cost for their heroics. "There's nothing more we can do. I'll leave you now."
Palpatine was Sidious the whole time? How did we miss that?! Ugh, politicians! Why don't people listen to me? Obi-Wan shook of his thought and sat down in the chair between the two beds. "Why couldn't you have waited to fight Sidious until I was back?" He asked them, his head in his hands. Now that he was alone with them, he let himself feel his despair. Was killing Sidious worth this? He asked the Force. He got an impression of rightness. That just made him angry. Taking in a breath, he banished his anger.
Obi-Wan extended his senses out to his two friends. From Anakin he felt nothing. Luke on the other hand, was feeling a flurry of despair and fear. Obi-Wan focused solely on Luke and gently touched his mind. Instantly, he was sucked in.
Obi-Wan saw that Luke was sitting trapped in a dark void. Luke looked around sighed in exasperation. "How am I here again?!"
Then he noticed Obi-Wan. "Obi-Wan! How are you here?" he asked.
Obi-Wan looked around. "Honestly, I'm not sure. Do you know what's happening out in the real world?"
Luke closed his eyes and tilted his head. Opening his eyes he said, "Anakin and I beat Sidious but we both got hurt. Now, I'm here." he gestured his hand around the darkness.
Obi-Wan nodded. "Is there any way to get you out of here? It would be good if you woke up. Maybe together we could help Anakin."
"Last time I was here was after I was poisoned. When that-" Luke answered.
"You were poisoned!?" Obi-Wan exclaimed.
Luke chuckled. "You missed a lot when you went to Utapau."
"Apparently." Obi-Wan muttered.
"Anyway, last time I was here, Anakin was here, got shown one of my memories, then we both got out. I wonder..."
"Luke, do you think there is something I need to know?" Obi-Wan asked.
Yes, I think so. I think it is time that you know exactly who I am." Luke answered.

*1405 words