rules

1

1

This is an individual roleplay, so no interrupting other chains that are in the middle of roleplay! If you're a close friend and wanna like. Commentate, let me know so I can make a chat chain or something

2

No smut in this book!! I'm actually no longer a minor but I'd prefer if we didn't do stuff like that thank you 💕

3

I will allow you to play as both OCs and canon characters in any scenario. You don't need to make a form for canons, but you do at least have to give me the password.

4

I haven't played every single game, so if you request someone from a game I haven't played yet, don't expect your request to pop up within ten minutes. I need to do my research, though it is unlikely that this will happen.

5

While I am chill with the Mary Sue type character for the time being, please at least be fair in your rp? Like, don't godmod or control my character or avoid every hit in a battle, that makes the whole thing kinda not fun.

6

Please, please, PLEASE don't spam me. Wait for over an hour before tagging, and if I don't reply, then I am likely asleep or just. Doing something else?

7

You're allowed to curse all you want, I don't really mind. But if that personally makes you uncomfortable, let me know just in case!

8

If you've read all of the rules, tell me your favorite Zelda character in the comments please

9

Have fun!!! Technically not a rule I know, but idk it's nice to have a flow going!!

10

Wait to be accepted before starting a roleplay, please!

11

And last, but not least, please don't use text talk or asterisks? You can rp however you want otherwise! I'll just stick to third person tho.

12

If the scenario that the chapter offers doesn't fit your character or you just don't like it, let me know and we can work out one for your character!

13

You are allowed to use a canon character as well!! Just let me know before you start