healing 『 mipha 』

You hesitantly walked up to Vah Ruta, having had been invited to visit the Zora princess, Mipha, there so that the two of you could spend some time with each other

You hesitantly walked up to Vah Ruta, having had been invited to visit the Zora princess, Mipha, there so that the two of you could spend some time with each other. The divine beast was located beside a waterfall at the moment, and Mipha could just barely be spotted sitting on top of the beast. She seemed to notice you, for the trunk of the divine beast began to lower down to your level so that you could get on. Upon getting on the end of the trunk, it rose again, taking you up to about where the head of the divine beast was, and it was a little ways away from where you were, so you had to jump for it. You got ready at one end of the trunk, then sprinted to the other side and made a great leap onto the head. It would have been completely successful if it weren't for the fact that you stumbled and fell onto your knees once you landed. You slowly stood up, hissing in pain as you looked down at your pants. They were now torn and you had a scab on each knee. And your hands weren't in the complete best condition, either.
Mipha was walking towards you before she noticed that you were bleeding, a worried expression crossing her features as she walked up to you somewhat hesitantly.
"Are you alright...? Would you like me to heal you?" She asked quietly in her normal soft and gentle voice.

What do you do?