training 『 pipit 』

It was the middle of he night when [Your character] was woken up by a somewhat loud crash coming from outside of their room, waking them up from their slumber

It was the middle of he night when [Your character] was woken up by a somewhat loud crash coming from outside of their room, waking them up from their slumber. They groaned as they got up and out of bed, looking out the window, they saw that it was the middle of the night. They got out of bed and tip-toed to their door, cracking it open and peeking outside of the room. They spotted a male picking up his sword off of the ground, he glancing around before running off, out of the Knight Academy. [Your character] decided to follow him, seeing that they were already awake anyways and he was acting somewhat suspicious. They followed him outside, avoiding Remlits and other monsters that roamed in the darkness. The male had gone to the training hall, entering it. [Your character] quietly followed behind, but when they entered the training hall, they saw that the male was seemingly training. It was Pipit, a knight from the academy. He glanced over to them upon noticing them entering. "What are you doing here?"

What do they do?