fear 『 dark zelda 』

You had been summoned to the castle by a strange and mysterious letter

You had been summoned to the castle by a strange and mysterious letter. Things in Hyrule weren't it's very best at the moment, heck, they've been absolutely horrible! You were surprised that you even decided to go to the castle, but then again, you didn't have all that much of a choice. It was either go or die, and both didn't seem to be very good options. As you were escorted through the castle by a butler, you noticed how empty and unkempt everything was, like everyone had suddenly just left. You didn't blame them if that was what had actually happened. You would probably do the same if you had the choice. The butler stopped at a door, gesturing to it with a small frown.
"The princess is in that room. I would suggest that you didn't keep her waiting." He stated calmly, but it had a dangerous undertone.
You shakily nodded and slowly opened the door, stepping inside the room, eyes squinting as you were greeted by absolute darkness ahead of you... as well as behind you, too. The butler had closed the door after you had stepped in. You didn't move, the room feeling cold and frightening. After a moment , you heard a familiar- but at the same time, unfamiliar- voice speak to you.
"So, you're the one I've been told of. How interesting. Who are you?"

What do you do?