stumbling 『 vaati 』

It was a cloudy and rainy day outside

It was a cloudy and rainy day outside. The wind was whirling and things just weren't suitable in the slightest for someone to be outside. But... for some strange reason. Someone was. [Your character] stumbled through the storm, lost in a forest. They had a hand over their eyes so that the heavy rain wouldn't get into them, which wasn't working too well whatsoever, but there was no point in stopping. After a long while of searching for some sort of cover, [Your character] soon came upon what seemed to be a cobblestone path. It did seem worn down, but there was still hope that civilization was nearby. As they followed the path, it became more and more obvious that there was practically nothing in the direction that they were going, and that they were just wandering deeper and deeper into this seemingly endless forest.
After a while, they gave up, sitting under a large tree in the freezing cold rain. Eventually, however, a figure was seen just barely in the rain, coming closer to [Your character]. And eventually, the figure made it to where [Your character] was, looking down on them with slightly narrowed eyes.
"And what exactly are you doing out here?" They questioned.