Chap 2. Chats and Drinks

Y/N P.O.V 

I stared into his warm brown eyes as the moonlight shone in its reflection. The moment was pure and serene. 

Dan's P.O.V 

Her vibrant Y/E/C  eyes were so pure and innocent, that my own reflection was visible. There was a moment of silence, and slight awkwardness, then she breaks the tension and suggests.

" I'm truly sorry about accidentally calling you a lamp post, and to make it up to you I'm going to buy you something from Starbucks, "

I nodded in agreement, but my attention was admiring all of her wonderful features. Her perfect complexion, her stunning Y/H/L, Y/H/C hair, and her lovely nude lips.

Y/N P.O.V

 I apologised and offered him Starbucks. I mentally slapped myself in the head.

Why Starbucks? I could've offered him a drink at the local cafe, but no, I went for the typical place that's bland and boring. Great first impression Y/N, now your that typical white girl, that has an aesthetically pleasing Instagram feed, and over 100 friends.

Luckily, he didn't think much of the suggestion and nodded his head in agreement. He wasn't paying much attention to reality, since it seemed like he was in his own little world.

Great. He probably hates you now. You had your chance to make at least one friend in this city, and you blew it. Great job Y/N, you're as much of a loser as they say.

Suddenly his eyes were scanning my face.

Probably picking out all your imperfection, and dying internally because of it.  

Then his eyes met mine after he glanced at my lips. He turned away sheepishly as we headed off to Starbucks.

We both paced our orders while I payed.

"One Y/F/D (your favourite drink) , and what would you like? I asked him

" Umm let me think, may i please have a caramel mocha?" He replied

We then took the seat besides the window, away from the small crowd in the cafe. The rest of the night we talked about the university we went to, as well as his YouTube channel. The cold air blew shivers down my spine as we stepped into the isolated streets. I shivered in my single fleece. 

Why am I so stupid to wear a cardigan in the middle of winter in England? 

I tried to cuddle up in fleece, and he must've noticed, because the next moment there was a blanket of warmth surrounding me. In his arms i felt safe, warm and loved. Feelings I had never experienced in my whole life.

Dan's P.O.V

I had a strong urge to hug her when i was forced to witness her freezing. As I pressed my body against hers, she was stiff. Then she calmly sank into the hug. We eventually separated, and the warmth and comfort disappeared into thin air. My heart sank. 

For the first time you didn't do an awkward hug. Why was that?

We then exchanged numbers, then it caught to my attention i never got her name.

" I just realised I never got your name," I chuckled to myself, how could i forget.

" Y/N Y/L/N, and you are?" She said with a smile plastered to her face. 

"Dan, Dan Howell,"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys,

This one is longer than the last, should i keep it at this length?? Let me know if you enjoyed by leaving a comment. Btw, yes I already know the chapters have been quite uneventful, but I promise that it will get better.

Kk bye!