Chap 4. Perfect Lipstick

Y/N P.O.V

An alarming (pun not intended) sound rung beside my ear, causing a piercing noise to strike through my ear drum. I was startled as I sprung up, immediately regretting the decision of setting an alarm clock at 10:30 am. I recollected my thoughts from the previous night, and a smile crept across my face. I sighed to myself. 

Daniel Howell. Oh no. It was happening, I was developing a crush. 

The idea of a crush made me shudder. These would always end up bad for me. They either hated me, or used me. 

Wait, what? Why am I thinking like this? I actually have a boyfriend. I can't be thinking like this, our relationship is actually going great, for once in my life. Matter of fact I have a date with him this evening. He said he had big news to tell me. 

With that I forced my body to roll out of my Y/F/C bed. My stomach then proceeded to make domestic whale noises, as I made my way across the flat I shared with Emma. Emma was my best friend of 5 years, but it felt like we had known each other for a life time. We told each other everything, and Emma was the only one who knew my secret, no one else knew, not even my parents. I made myself a bowl of (your favourite cereal), and plonked myself on the couch while starting an episode of (your favourite anime). Emma then came out and before she sat down I pestered her to grab my laptop. I then sat in my browsing position scrolling through millions of Tumblr post.

*le time skip brought to you by Dans Dimple; Derek*

I stared at my phone.

5:00 pm

I had 2 hours to get ready for my big date with Micheal.

What should I wear? Casual or fancy? Well Micheal said it was big news, so I'm assuming fancy. Ohh this dress looks good.

I shouted out "EMMA CAN YOU COME HERE FOR A SEC?"

She barged in almost instantly and mimicked me " SURE WHAT DO YOU NEED?"

We both collapsed on my bed after realising how terrible her impression was. 

"Okay but for real though, I'm going on a big date with Micheal and I don't know what I'm going to wear, how to do my hair or makeup!" I stated, oblivious to the fact that I was starting to panic.

 Emma comforted me then went to my closet and some how magically picked out the perfect outfit within seconds. She then got the straightener/curler and started on my hair. Emma was in beauty school until she dropped out, so she was quite experienced. I turned to the mirror in my room, that was surround by millions of framed memories. I gasped as I realised how good I looked with my hair straightened/curled . Emma then moved on to my make up. She made my eyes look really dramatic/neutral which I really liked. She then put a burgundy colour/ light pink. Emma then directed me to get change into the outfit. 

  A/N note: Chose with outfit you want.

As I stepped out of my room, Emma sat with her mouth open wide

As I stepped out of my room, Emma sat with her mouth open wide. She then started to jump and squeal like a child. I blushed and I gave her a hug once I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door to Micheal in a smart, yet casual suit. 

"Wow, you look . . . um . . . ordinary  Y/N," Micheal attempted to complimented, well at least I thought. "We should probably get going, then."

My heart sunk. 

I knew it I was never good enough for anyone. Emma and I put so much effort into this and he said I was looking 'ordinary'! Why am I like this? That's probably the reason why everyone bullies me. I'm just so stupid and ugly and . . . and average, or should I say below average. Because that's what I am right.

We then hoped into a cab and went to a restaurant. I tried so hard to repress my thoughts, but they kept creeping to the front of my mind. 

I'm just so stupid and ugly and . . . and average, or should I say below average. Because that's what I am right.  

We then ate, and the food was quite bland. The entire meal was silence. But I was still in my own world, thinking of those . . . thoughts.

I'm just so stupid and ugly and . . . and average, or should I say below average. Because that's what I am right.  

I thought this night would be magical. I guess I thought wrong. 

" Oh Micheal, about that big news you needed to tell me. What was it?" I asked Micheal praying that it would distract my mind from those . . . thoughts.

" Yeah, III'm," He stuttered 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Cliff hanger whahahaha

This chapter is waayy longer than the last, just to make up for not updating in a while. Hopefully you guys like this. 

Kk bye!