Chap 6. Double Dates #1

Y/N P.O.V 

My body was glued to my bed, while my mind regretted ever existing. Last night was a real life nightmare. Even with Dan comforting me, I still had those . . . thoughts. It took all my energy to creep out of bed. I didn't even realise Emma standing at my door, leaning to one side. She was all dressed up, yellow tank top, quirky handbag, metallic shoes, and ruby red lips. I still haven't told Emma about my situation, but I was going to today. 

A/N Note: This is Emma's outfit

" Hurry up and get up, I've got some plans for today," she said jumping like a child high on sugar

I reluctantly stood and said "Oh I kinda forgot to tell you but . . . Micheal broke up with me," 

" Oh my gosh Y/N I already knew that, you can't keep secrets from me," She giggled " Oh by the way I had this date a couple of nights ago, and today he asked if he wanted to go on a double date, so I'm dragging you along with me,"

"Ok fine, but where are we going?" I asked

" I actually don't know, but he said to dress casual, so hurry up he's coming to pick us up in 30," Emma stated then walked out.

I got up and stared at my closet. I picked out an outfit and applied the basics for makeup. Then did a high ponytail/ messy bun and packed my purse. Only including the essentials; my phone, my wallet, and a lip balm.

A/N Note: Chose an outfit

" Oh one more thing Y/N, my date is a famous youtuber, so don't freak out because I know you like them and please don't embarrass me," Emma said while we both grabbed our things

I nodded and giggled. Suddenly there was a knock knock knock. We both giggled and jumped up, then casually made our way to the front door. Emma swung it open and we were greeted by a tall, lean man with vibrant blue eyes. 

It was Phil Lester. 

Don't fangirl. Don't fangirl. Don't fangirl. Don't fangirl. Don't fangirl. Don't fangirl. Don't fangirl.

But beside Phil was him . . . Daniel Howell.

Dans P.O.V

I was woken up by Phil literally (or should I say 'litrally') dragging me out of bed. I rolled in my burrito blanket and tried to wriggle up from the ground back to my warm bed. But Phil had other ideas. He clutched onto my ankle, and attempted to pull me into the lounge.

"Oh my gosh Dan you need to work out," Phil said in a playful manner.

"Oh really, we practically do the exact same thing everyday , so you can't say anything," I stated trying my best to act offended.

" Ok ok, but please get ready cause we're going on a  . . . double date!" Phil said as he made jazz hands.

I knew I couldn't fight this battle, so I agreed with Phil. He informed me to dress casual, so I wore a 'typical day' outfit. I mean I wasn't going to dress to impress, since I had no idea who I was going to meet, or even where we were going. Phil and I then caught a cab, and I agreed to sit in the front when the other two would come in. Phil was being quite the charm and bought a bunch of assorted flowers, to give to his date. I felt bad since I didn't get my date anything. So I asked Phil to have the only rose, to give to my date. Eventually we arrived at their flat, and Phil knocked on their door, while the taxi driver waited for us. We both pulled out the flowers when the door swung open. Behind the door was quite a petite girl, which I suspected was Phils date. But behind was a girl a little taller and . . .

wait . . . 

It was Y/N.

She was beautiful. I gave her a smile and I saw a blush creep across her face causing me too as well. I handed Y/N the rose and her face went bright pink. Phil then gave the other girl his bunch of flowers. 

"Hello  Dan," Y/N said with a smile plastered to her face, showing her small dimples luckily they weren't as deep as mine. She tried to act all posh and fancy.

I smirked and played along " Well hello there Y/N, isn't it a fine morning?"

"Why yes it is, I just love waking up early, and drinking tea while listening to the sweet song of a humming bird," she said, obviously acting like me. I was actually quite impressed with her skills.

"Yes I know exactly how that feels, but must I say how divine you look in that dazzling outfit of yours," I stated while pretending to drink a cup of tea.

By that stage we both ended up breaking the streaks, and laughing our heads off. Once we both settled down Phil introduced me to the other girl; Emma. 

Phil then questioned " Wait, how do you guys know each other?"

Y/N P.O.V

Emma then spoke up " Yeah Y/N, you didn't tell me you met someone,"  she nudged me and winked.

"Well, we only met like . . . 2 days ago and in that time all I did was tumblr, sleep, and the other thing," I said not wanting to tell Phil that I had just had my heart broken. 

Then we all hopped in the car, but right before Emma and I placed our flowers in a vase in our flat. Then off we where to our mystery date. Dan sat in the front, beside the taxi driver, then Phil and Emma sat next to each. With me behind Dan and beside Emma. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, I'm going to be trying to post before Sunday because I start school on Monday, so I might not be able to post as often. But thank you all for over 50 reads!!

Kk bye!