faux freckles rant

I don't like faux freckles :///

I wish people wouldn't put faux freckles on because I want people to express their own beauty and what makes them unique. And to some people, their uniqueness is freckles. But not everyone. I'm glad people are obsessed with freckles because when I was younger I used to hate my freckles, I used to dream and wish and wait until I was old enough to wear makeup so I could hide my freckles. But now I have grown to love my freckles and I wish everyone would just embrace what they have and not try to look like someone they aren't.

I guess you could say it's just makeup and yes it is but I feel like it's a step too far. I don't really ever wear makeup only maybe once every few months. But I feel like makeup is people's way of expressing themselves.

I think what bothers me the most about faux freckles as opposed to other forms of makeup is that it looks real. Like normally you can tell if people are wearing makeup or not and that's not a bad thing. But with faux freckles you can't always tell they're fake and so people might think they're natural on a person and that I kind of aggravates me and I can't really explain why.

So there's my rant about faux freckles but overall it doesn't matter, do whatever the fuck you want. If something makes you happy then do it. If you don't want to wear makeup because it makes you feel good, then don't wear makeup. If you want to wear tons of makeup because it makes you feel good, then wear tons of makeup. If you want to wear faux freckles because it makes you feel good, then wear faux freckles. At the end of the day, it won't really matter what people think of you. As long as it makes you happy, then keep doing it because fuck people's opinions.