her presence

Hey guys spending time with her was way better than I thought. And we got really close and I'm really happy but I'm also so affected by her and little things she does. But we spent a lot of time together we slept in the same bed 3 times and it was really intense just because I was really close to her and it gave me butterflies. So we went to Warped Tour and we were in the crowd and they started moshing so she took my hand and the 3 of us got out of the mosh pit but she was still holding my hand (jdjskoekwb) and we didn't let go until we got to the car which was a good 3 hours of hand holding and let me tell you those were some of the best hours of my life. And the 2nd day of it we watched a couple really intense bands and those crowds were crazy and we held hands again and it was really nice and our hands feel really nice together and I've never felt like that holding another person's hand. After we got back to the motel we stayed up for another 5 and a half hours just talking and we learned a lot about each other and it made me really happy to learn more about her and get closer to her. So the next day was driving back home day and it was really nice because we got a lot closer during this trip. I sat in the backseat with her and we would put our legs on top of each other's and I used her lap as a pillow and she just casually set her arm down and rested it on my arms and my heart went a million beats a minute and I eventually sat up but there was a second time I used her lap as a pillow and this time the side of my face was against her stomach and obviously there was a shirt in between us but it just felt so nice to be so physically close to her. And there were just so many small things that made me extremely happy and made me like her even more. And touching her in any way whether it was holding her hand or having legs on top of mine or my head in her lap, I just felt instant calmness when I was touching her. And again, that is something I've never experienced from another person's touch. I just know that we have grown so much closer from this trip and I am so grateful to know her better and to be able to relax and be myself in front of her. It just feels so good to be in her presence.