school stress

I am not in the best mood right now. I have really bad allergies, and my eyes have been itchy all day. I tried to start writing my speech, but then I got frustrated because I am really bad at writing essays and things of that sort. So, instead I took a nap, and then I woke up and ate some dinner except I couldn't eat any Doritos like everybody else because I gave up chips for Lent and it is making me kind of irritable. Also, my stomach hurt because I ate too many cookies. I also do not like my Speech teacher and I'm pretty sure he makes me so irritable that almost every other part of my day gets worse because his class puts me in a bad mood. Honestly, the only parts of my day that I enjoy are CAP class (which is only Tuesday and Thursday) and 3rd block because it is french class and I have lunch with one of my favorite people.

Also, I like Chemistry as a class, but I don't like sitting with the people I sit with because, even though they are my friends, the way they treat that class bugs me a lot and makes me irritated. They always want to do the notes on their own instead of doing them with everyone else and actually listening to the teacher explain it, so they are either always super ahead and complain about having to sit there and do nothing or, they get confused and irritated because they don't understand (because they didn't listen to the teacher explain it). 

Anyways, I don't know what to do because I don't know how to write a speech and I feel like no matter what I type, I'm not going to like because I will think it is too awkward because I feel like I am an awkward person while public speaking.

ALSO, the past two days I haven't done much if any homework actually at home because I have been working until 10.... and I don't work tonight at all, but I have a feeling that this speech might not be the best thing I've ever written. I guess we'll see...