feeling ignored woot woot

So.... it's not going well.

I was trying to write my speech and I got frustrated and my parents didn't help at all they just told me to stop bitching and get it done, but my sister helped me a little bit but as soon as she left, I didn't get anymore work done. Then I went to my room and cried for about an hour and a half and then I waited for my dad to come tell me goodnight and he never came. So, I walked to my parents room and told them goodnight and as soon as I shut their door I started crying again, all the way back to my room and then I realized my parents are the only ones that I feel like I can really talk to about my life and they pretty much completely disregarded the fact that I have emotions today, so that was great. And now I'm here writing this on my phone to post to a book on wattpad that nobody reads but when I post it at least I feel like I said to someone even though, there is literally nobody who reads this and I don't really know why I still do this. Probably because I have nobody to talk to. So, I haven't even come close to finishing my speech and it's due tomorrow. I honestly cannot see myself surviving school tomorrow, so I'm gonna try to convince my parents to let me stay home.

So basically my life went downhill supa fast this evening. And now it's almost 11pm and I feel like shit. Okay cool fun times.