Ch. 2

~~ (Y/N) POV ~~

I woke up around 9 am. Huh, they let us sleep in. I was the only one awake at the moment. I got up and walked around trying to remember what happened last night. I walked up to the door and saw a note. It read,

Dear Fred,  George,  and (Y/N)
We would like to thank you all for your help and calmness.  Thank you for helping each other when you truly needed it.  In that case,  we would like to award you each 20 points.  Also, Fred,  we did see your prank, but it was too late. Thank you for the fireworks... Set off in Professor Snape's class room...  Please,  all of you,  meet us in his room at 8 pm tonight. 

                                                       Thanks,
                                         Professor McGonagall

You read the note and giggled. I jumped on Georges bed and showed him the note. He mumbled half asleep, "Well,  we got 60 points for gryffindor, and detention... Fair." You giggle at his words and go down to show Fred. "Freddie look wha-" I freeze in horror. He had 3rd degree burns from his hands to his elbows. 

I got Georges attention, 
"Georgie,  Georgie!!  Get the first aid kit from my luggage."
"Why?"
"His arms!  Now give it to me!"

He handed me the kit, I took out the white tape bandages, and the disinfect spray. When George realizes the situation, he becomes more serious. "Freddie,  Freddie wake up. Wake up Freddie Boo." He wouldn't get up. We tried anything we could without hurting him. "Kiss him." George said. "Wait, what." I was very confused.  "Just kiss him, on the cheek. Trust me." He said trying hard to get me to do it. "I'm trusting you..." I got closer to Fred's face, and kissed him on the cheek till his eyes flustered open. He looked at me and smiled. Then flinched remembering his arms.

~~ Georges POV ~~

I admit, I was a little bit jealous when she kissed my in the cheek... But it helped Freddie so it was worth it. She whispered so she wouldn't scare him, 
"Freddie Boo, We saw your Burns so we are going to try to heal them quickly... The muggle way."
He just nods. I look into (Y/N) eyes and asked, "Will it hurt him?" She nodded. She told me to spray the stuff on, and she would take care of Freddie. It was cute that she called us Freddie and Georgie. I held one arm down with my knee. (Y/N) was sitting next to him whispering things I to his ear such as, 'ssssshhh' 'you'll be ok freddie boo' 'we here for you' She looked over at me and nodded, letting me know it was ok to spray now. I sprayed up his arm. He winced, flinched, and whimpered. (Y/N)  kept whispering to him, and weaving her hands through his hair,  calming him down. We switched sides. We did it again, this time he had tears running down the sides of his face like raindrops down a window.

After five minutes he rolled over on his side. (Y/N) started rubbing his back soothingly. He then grabbed her arm and hugged it for dear life. I looked at her and mouthed 'aaaaaaawl' she blushed her arse off. Then she yawned.

~~  (Y/N)  POV ~~

I felt George pull my arms down till my head was on his lap. He stroked my hair to calm me down.  Fred still had my arm, and was on top of my legs so I was pretty much immobile. I laid there until George pushed me up.

  I didn't even realize Fred was now awake laughing at us.  Then George started laughing. "You two are holding hands!" He said pointing to my hands interlocked with Fred's. Then I started laughing so hard my sides hurt.  "(Y/N/N) What is so funny?" George asked. "What! (Y/F/N)!! I stopped laughing so hard and exclaimed,  "Oh, Freddie Boo, Georgie Boo, you both are holding my hands!!" They looked down and blushed. Then they give each other sly smirks. They mouth stuff to each other, then both nod and get closer to me.
"Fred...  George...  Fredrick Weasly!! George Weasly!! What the bloody hell are you two doing!?" Fred pushed me to the ground so I was laying down. George exclaimed, "Your turning into Ickle Ronnikins! No more saying bloody hell!"

After that I was screaming and squealing in laughter. They were tickling me. "Freddie!! Please stop!!" I managed. To squeak out.  "Georgie!" You also yell at him. They stop,
"Not unless you play truth or dare with us, at the party." George says.
"What party?"
"You'll see (Y/N). You'll see." Fred says. They begin walking out of the room. 
"Freddie... Georgie... " You whine, fake pouting. They stop at the door way and say together,
"Yes,  (Y/N/N that ends with ie or y.)"
"Will you help me up please?"
They turn around and pull me into a hug. We all out of the room talking about our detention. George grabs me and puts his arm around my shoulder, and Fred copies. They walk like that the entire time to breakfast, glaring at any boy who looks at me.

After class I walk up stairs to our tower. I walk up there and I look at Harry, Ron, and Mione who are staring at me. "Um... Why are you looking at me like that?" They just giggle. Ron speaks up and looks behind me,
"Just be back before 6 because Fred will want her by then. "Wait...  What?"
Before I looked back someone grabbed onto my legs, and cradled me like a baby. "Georgie!! What are you doing!?" I yell. 
"Nothing,  I just thought that you could spend some time with your friends to loosen up about yesterday..."
I go with it and hold on the him very very closely.  He was running, and it was scary.  Then we got to a wall.

He looked at it,  and the doors formed and opened. "Wait...  This is the room of requirement isn't it!?"
"Yes it is (Y/N/N)" He answered. 
There was a (F/C) sofa, and a tv. A bed, and many other decorations such as dressers, closets, and everything that was in my room...
"Its my room...  What did you ask for Georgie?"
"Your favorite place...  Its very pretty."
He says walking around. He stops at your dresser and picks something up. It was your memory book. He opened to a page and showed it to you smiling widely.
"I remember this,  you said you were the queen since you won a bet, and made us escort you everywhere, arm in arm. It was great."
You to talk about stuff, then you get bored and yawn. He takes you back to the common room. 

Fred was there it looked like he was crying. I ran up to him and asked him what was wrong. After a while I gave up and went up stairs to sleep.