Ch. 4

Christmas break was over and I had nothing to do.  I tried out for the gryfindor quidditch team,  I am now the chaser number 3. I had just stepped out onto the field for my game.  The crowd erupted in cheers,  except for Slytherin. I got in your broom, and it began.  I had got the quafle and I bludger was coming my way, Fred dived in front of it and hit it.  It went flying.  Then you threw the quafle and it made it.  That's when the bludger flew at you, again, full speed.

You woke up on the ground. Fred, George, and Lee were sitting around me laughing. "Wait, so Shape's hair is now pink!?" Lee said between laughing. "Yes!!" George yelled. I managed to get out a a short laugh. Then I had to gasp for air. Fred looked over t me and touched my hand, then pulled it back. "Where is everyone." I asked. There were only those three around three around me. No one else. "I knew I wasn't that popular in school. But I hoped tete would be more people at my funeral." I joked.  Lee stood up and reached his hand out to me. I grabbed it and he helped me up. "If you died. We would make sure the entire school was there." Lee announced." Fred and George stood up running to catch up with me and Lee. "I have to get to class, your lucky you guys have free periods!" Lee yelled running towards Hogwarts. "A'ight! Cya!" George and Fred yelled together. I laughed, and walked towards black lake.

The ginger twins were too quiet. So I turned around to see what they were up too, they weren't there. "George! Fred! Where the bloody hell are you guys!! If this is supposed to be a prank its not funny!!" Then I felt someone tackle me. I was centimeters away from falling in the lake. The only thing that was keeping from falling in my George holding on to the hood of my quiditch robes. "George Weasley do not let go of my hood!" George loosened his grip on my hood letting my arm sink in the water. I yelped at the col water. "Hmm... What was that (Y/N), let go of you?." Fred sneered tauntingly. "No!" I screeched. Then I felt the cold water smack my face and the rest of me too. It sent shivers up my spine. I was about to swim back up, then I thought. Why should I? I could just stay here and make them think I can't swim! And if they really truly cared they would come in and save me! Causing them to get some too. I was counting in my head, 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10...11...12... Splash!! I felt two arms grab me around my waist. He tried to swim up,but it was like he kept being tugged down. His foot was caught between two rocks. I swam down and freed him. I grabbed him again, and felt his hands holding on to me. We swam up and he lifted me onto the grass. I climbed up and Fred took off his coat and put it around my shoulders. I was never, ever doing a prank like that again.

xX Like a really really bug time skipXx

I sighed as I sat on the scarlet couch. My favorite twins walked in and sat on either side of me. Fred on my left, playing with my hair, asked, "Everything OK?" I shook my head. George on my right asked again, "Why?" I leaned my head against the back of the couch, staring at the ceiling. "I can't believe there is only 2 days left of my 5th year. I mean, going into 3rd year was crazy, but now I'm going to go into my 6th! I will be 16!" Fred brushed my hair out of my face and claimed, "Don't worry, we have something big planned. We just need to get some candy from HoneyDukes. Want in in it, love?"
"An end of the year prank? Bloody hell I want in on it!"
"OK, we can used the mauraders map to sneak out and get 1000 pieces of strawberry candy." They explained the plan, t knew a secret entrance to honey dukes, they just needed a way to sneak out. Once they hand the candy they would put a ton-tongue curse on it and make it all levitate and the top of the great hall on e last day. When we are aloud to leave, we will let it all drop and everyone will be rushing around to grab the candy, not knowing it will make their tongues very, very long.

Fred and George went up to Harry's room to get his invisibility cloak.

~~ George POV ~~

We walked into Harry's room to find Ron and Harry talking. " 'Ello Harry. 'Ello Ickle Ronnikins. Would you mind letting us borrow your invisibility cloak?"
"His did you know about that?" Harry said jumping up.
Fred answered, "That's for us to know," And I continued with, "And you to forget." Harry handed it over. We ran down stairs excitedly. We all got underneath, even (Y/N).

~~ (Y/N) POV ~~

We were walking down one of the crowded halls and I almost tripped and fell. George caught me and kept me close to him, I didn't mind. We heard some girls giggling and blocking out path so we were forced to wait and listen in on their conversation. One of the girls exclaimed, "I think I'm going to ask Fred Weasley out today!" Fred stuck out his tongue and pretended to gag. I was holding back laughter. "I thought (Y/N) was dating him though." The other girl answered. I face palmed. Fred's face turned bright red. The third girl answered like she knew everything, "No, no, she isn't dating Fred-" I mouthed, thank you for getting right. She continued, "-She is dating George Weasley, not Fred. Though, word has been going around that she was cheating on him with Draco, AND Cedric." The girls giggled and walked away. I was so mad I could not move. George picked me up bridal style and kept walking. We got to HoneyDukes and bought all the candy we need, we had 4 bags full of them. Fred and George carried them no matter how many times I offered to help.

"You alright (Y/N)?" Fred asked
"Yeah, just a bit angry at them." I answered calmly. George and Fred sent the bags back to our rooms and grabbed my hands. They pulled me along with them. Fred started, "You seem tence-" and George finished, "-So we were buying you a butter beer." I smiled and nodded, knowing if I said something it would be something stupid. I had the butter beer and got the invisabilty cloak back in a walked to common room.

We were in the common room and we saw the girls there again giggling. Apparently they weren't playing truth or dare, they were just playing truth. I sat between Fred and George underneath the cloak. "OK, here is that last truth. Who do you ship with (Y/N)?" Why were they talking about me so much? It got very frustrating. Not wanting to be flooded wit questions and be embarrassed, I closed my eyes and pretended to fall asleep. I heard George whisper to Fred, "I think she is asleep!" Fred whispered back, "What about her nightmares?" George grabbed my hand telling Fred to do the same. The girls continued, here were four of them and I finally remembered their names, Parvati Pavil, Lavender Brown, Alia Snipes, and Alicia Spinnet. I heard Lavender giggle and say, "Cedric and her would be so cute together! Everyone girl would  want to be her!" Parvati interjected, "No, its got to be her and Fred. Have you seen ten in the halls flirting?" I opened my eyes a bit to see Fred, his face was full out red. "What no!" That was Alia "A gryfindor and a Slytherin and opposite. Everyone knows opposites attract. (Y/N) for the long run." Fred and Georges hands tightened on mine when she said that. Alicia claimed, "I'm obviously the smartest out of all of u. I have facts to back my point up. George is perfect for her. On the first day of 5th year George was carrying her up to this common room. She also helped him when he broke his foot." They saw that? Alia squeaked, "You were there!? End you would've seen Draco acting so worried about her!" Parvati sighed, "Yeah, yeah, but you would've seen that Fred was super jealous when she said good night to Draco." Lavender said, "Cedric did kind of ask her of a date. Well, it was more like asking her to help him study, but still." Alia spoke up confidently, "How about we make a bet" Fred and George were really asleep now, on my shoulder, so I was watching them now. Alia continued, "We each need to find out if our options for (Y/N) are correct. If they admit the have a crush on her, we all pay that e person who bet on them 2 galleons. If they ask her to the yule ball next year, then we pay 5 galleons.  They all agreed and went to bed. This was gonna be one interesting 2 years.