Ch. 11

After about an hour, I was finally ready to go on my sorta kinda date

After about an hour, I was finally ready to go on my sorta kinda date. (Picture above)

I was walking to Starbucks, which I have been to many times since I am a muggle born. I walked in and took a look around the small, tasty smelling coffee shop. I was decorated in green and dark brown. I spotted a certain redhead sitting at the end of the shop. George? Why would he want to see me? He turned around and sweetly smiled. No, Fred! Wait, Fred? I walked over and sat next to the ginger.

"Did... You give me that letter?"
He smiled and inched closer to me. I allowed him to grab my hand, and we intertwined fingers.
"I'm sorry than George was an arse hole, I'm not like him. We !at look the same, and be twins, but I'm still my own person. So, iif your mad at me, you can leave. If you can give me a second chance, I'd be happy to be with you till the day I die."
I had tears of joy in my eyes.
"Of course Freddie."

"Oh yeah, almost forgot to ask. Will you be at my wedding?"
Wait, what. He wants me to give him a second chance, yet he is getting married. What's happening here?
"Uh... Sure." I replied confused.
"One last question-" He got down on one knee and tool a silver box out of his pocket "-Will you be my bride?"
I was frozen with shock. Marry me? We weren't even dating! Then again I have known him since 1st year.
"Possibly" I answered still frozen in shock.
"Of course."

Everyone in the shop erupted in cheers and applause. I was too memorized by the ring to be worried about people watching me. One of the lady's walked over and said we had a 2 free coffees, and muffins. As we walked out, there were many people saying congratulations. He dragged me to the burrow.

We walked in and everyone was sitting at the table,
"She said yes!" Fred yelled. There was squealing and clapping and, 'I WIN!! I GET 50 GALLEONS!'ing. Ginny took my upstairs squealing the whole way, Hermione followed.
"Your getting married! Took you long enough!! Your 25 already."
Ginny of course. Hermione joined in,
"OK, when is it going to be?"
"2 months, August 5th."
"OK, Ginny and I can choose the dress with you. Fleur can do your hair and makeup. Mrs. Weasley can do the planning. This is going to be amazing!!"
I giggled and Mrs. Weasley appeared in the door way,
"Let's go shopping for the dress, girls!"

We went to a dress shop and asked if there were any wedding dresses. They showed us to a isle, and after a while Mrs. Weasley ended up buying me a long beautiful one.

It was all so, so pretty

It was all so, so pretty. Ginny and Hermione went of to buy their dresses, because they were my bridesmaids. I got back to the burrow and told them I had to go tell the others Seamus, Neville, and Dean.

I was running back to the apartment and rushed inside.
"I...Fred... Propose.... Dress... Invited..."
"Breathe!" Neville gave good advice.
"Fred proposed to me and we are getting married August 5th and your all invited!"
Everyone got up and hugged me.
"Why didn't you tell us sooner!" Dean yelled. I giggled at his comment.
"Well, looks like you will be moving out soon... Thanks for being here!" Seamus said, the most excited out of all of them.
"See this is why you guys are my best friends."