Ch. 6

I was walking to the train with Fred and George handing onto my arms tightly. "Um... Why are you grabbing me so tightly?"
"We don't want this-" Fred started
"-To end up like last year" George finished.
I laughed at they lifted me onto the train.
"Wait, when's your birthday again?" George asked
"April 9th. Why?" (Sorry you cant choose)
"Wait really!! We are 8 days older than you!!" They said laughing.
After e train ride, and the celebration we were walking to our common rooms and and Fred and George were talking about pranks.

I was walking around quietly singing, Give me a sign, take my hand we'll be fine. Promise I won't let you down. Lavender and her friends joined in, Just know that you don't, how to do this alone, promise I will never let you down. Then every around around us, girls, sand along, I know I can treat you better than she can. Cause any boy like  you deserves and gentle girl. Tell me why are we wasting time on all your wasted crimes When you should be with me instead. I know I could treat you better than... Better than she can!

Fred and George caught up and exclaimed, "Your an amazing singer!!" I blushed as they kept telling how amazing I was... Blah blah blah.

Lavender walked over, "Hey, Fred can I talk to you?"
"Er... Sure" She pulled him into a broom closet. I whispered to George, "Are they snogging?" We both snickered. We stayed by the door to hear them. But it was silent, so we kept on walking.

~~ Fred POV ~~

Lavender pulled me into the closet and talked to me for a bit about random stuff. "Can you just tell me what you wanted to tell me!" I got tired of her babbling. "Oh, yeah. Do you have a crush on anyone?"
"Yes, but now you." I said. She made a weird face then said,
"Good, is it (Y/N)?"
"I mean... I liked her at first. I don't think she likes me back though. No more questions, good riddance."  I walked out feeling confused.  I heard Lavender telling the 3 girls to give her 2 galleons. Had they get on who I like or something? I walked up with the grils behind me, George and (Y/N) were talking on the couch. I sat down next to George. He whispered, "Were you snogging her?!" I made a face and shook my head no. Then Ron walked in.

~~ (Y/N) POV ~~

Ron walked in and Lavender grabbed him,making him face us. He looked very confused. Lavender asked, "(Y/N) which one of the twins look more like Ron?" I looked at Ron. He didn't have a lot of freckles, and his hair was kinda long this year. I looked at the twins and saw Fred had longer hair than George, barely, and less freckles, barely. I turned to Lavender, "Fred." I announced. She let go of Ron and squealed, "Then I have a crush on Fred!" And walked away. Fred and Ron sat there, their faces drooping. I was laughing so based I had to hold on to George for support. I heard Ron walk over and whisper in Fred's ear, "At least I'm not the one who has a crush, and their crush likes them, and doest know it." I gave him a quizzical look as he walked off snickering. 

George yawned and laid down on my lap, holding my hand. I got bored and messed with his hair. He laughed softly, then started to beat deeply. I noticed he fell asleep and I started drifting off too. The last thing I heard was a very familiar voice. "Ugh, looks like we owe you 2 galleons, Alicia" I heard the clanging of coins, and I fell asleep.

"Wake up love birds." It was the weekend, we got to go to Hogsmead. Ron was running around flapping his arms, acting like a bird. Ha. Ha. Ha. 'Love bird' I looked at Ron, "So, your a being a love bird, right? Huh, I don't see Hermione anywhere around here." He blushed and ran off. George sat there laughing with me again.

I was still wondering why Mrs. Weasley's owl brought me dress robes. All the 4th years and up were there announcing the dance. Miss. McGonagall, chose to dance with Ron, as a punishment for talking. I sat there laughing with the twins. Harry turned around and asked, "Your never going to let him forget this are you?" They answered together, "Never!" I laughed... And laughed. "Alright you may get a partner and practice dance." Miss. McGonagall announced. Almost every girl got up, but me. Lavender went over and flirted with Fred. Fred was trying to back away but George kept pushing him back.

It was almost time for the ball had no one to go with. When Fred asked Angelina, I felt my heart sink down your ribs, shattering, piercing your stomach, making you feel sick. I got my dress and shoes on. I walked down stairs to see George sitting down, looking sad. "What's wrong?" George looked up and wiped a tear from his eye. "N-nothing." I didn't believe him so I hugged him. "Hey, d-did you say yes to Cedric?" I shook my head and held him closer. You heard someone coming down the stairs and pulled away. Angelina and Fred were walking down, arm in arm. "Oh, hi (Y/N), George. Are you two going together?" George shook his head no, and I said, "I said no to Cedric Diggory, Draco Malfoy, Roger Davies, and a random 1st year." Fred looked at me, "A eleven year old aske-"
"Yes I know weird, but whatever."
Angelina was staring at me like I was insane,
"You said no to Cedric, and Roger!?"
"Yes, I was waiting for someone to ask me, but oh well." I shrugged.

As I walked down into the ball, I saw Parvati and Harry dancing, and Krum and Hermione. It did not feel right.

A slow song came in and I was tired off sitting around doing nothing. I got onto the middle of the dance floor, and pretended to talk to someone. Then I bowed and took his hand. (When he or his is in italics it means he doesn't really exist.) Then I put my arms around his neck, and danced. By now, everyone was watching. He spun me and dipped me, which was just me really leaning back a bit. Then someone really offered me a dance.

~~ George POV ~~

As (Y/N) leaned back I was behind her with my hand out, offering her a dance. Let's go back for a second, I saw a circle of people forming around the middle of the floor. I looked over and saw (Y/N) dancing with... No one. I laughed, and wished that was me. I saw Fred smirk and disappear into the crowd. A minute later someone pushed me, obviously Fred. So hear I am now, asking her for a dance. People were squealing and sighing. I can swear I heard Alicia yell, "I get 5 galleons from 3 people! Thanks George!"
(Y/N) turned around and placed her hand in mine, so I grabbed her waist and pulled her close.  She put her hands around my neck and we danced for hours. Next thing we knew, Miss. McGonagall shooed us out, saying we must be in bed by midnight. It. Was. Beautiful.