Ch. 9

Hey guys, I would appreciate it if you read the authors note at the end of this chapter! Thanks guys!

(Y/N)!! Come on!!" Fred was yelling from downstairs.
"I'm coming,  I'm coming!" I as at the last step to the 2 floor when purple too fell over my head.  I gasped. My outfit, that had once looked like this,

 My outfit, that had once looked like this,

Was now covered in purple goo.  I screamed,  a lot.  Lee was the first one to come up to me,  "Merlin's beard (Y/N), I'm so sorry.  Fred was trying to get George back, not you." 
"F-for what?"
Then Fred cane running up to me with a towel,
"Here,  I'm so, so, sorry."
"What were you trying to get George back for...?" I asked wrapping the soft towel over my shoulders.
"W-well, he kinda sorta said he was going to fire you today."
"WHAT!" I screamed.
"You aren't going to cry...  Are you?"
"No, I'm gonna scream instead. WHY THE BLOODY HELL!!??"

I walked around the store screaming,  people started to leave. George came up to me,
"What's happening?"
"Oh,  I don't know. Why don't you just fire me right now."
"Fred told you didn't he..."
"Yes,  why are you doing this?"
"Well,  I had someone else who had more experience than you apply..."
"Who?" I asked on the verge of tears.
"Angelina..." He must have seen the envy in my eyes because he hugged me and told me it would be ok.
"Well,  I don't have a job,  no where to stay, no money.  Now what?"
"You can stay with my mom!  Ginny would be elated."
"That would be great."

I was now at the door of the new burrow.  It was smaller,  looked like a normal house.  I saw a door bell with a sign that said, push this to alert us you are here.  I laughed,  it's a door bell..  Duh.  I pushed it and almost instantly Mrs. Weasley was there. 
"Hi,  Molly." I smiled meekly. 
"Hello deary,  do you need something?" She asked letting me in.
"Well,  I was just fired,  and I have no where to stay. George said I was welcome to stay with you." The last sentence was more of a question than a statement. Charlie walked up behind Mrs. Weasley and waved.
"I'm afraid there isn't much room in here... We just have our room, Ginny's room, Ron's room, and the guest room, which is being taken up by Charlie here." Mrs. Weasley informed me.
"Oh, that's OK, I do have enough money to rent a hotel room or a couple days. I could apply for a job then and get a small apartment..." I thought out loud
"As soon as Charlie leaves for Romania again, you are welcome to stay for as long as you need. And if you ever need a meal, or some company, come right over."
"Thank you Molly."

I walked off down to the street about to summon the knight bus, but Ginny ran up to me with something in her hand.
"Before you leave, Mum would like to know if you are coming to breakfast tomorrow morning. And here is a letter from George." I took e letter and thanked her
"Thanks! I will be here for breakfast!"

I summoned the knight bus, hopped on, and gave the man 3 galleons to go to the nearest hotel. We were going pretty slow at first. I saw my old friend Seamus looking pretty sad at the back of the bus.
"Hello Seamus, is there something wrong?"
"Actually there is, my girlfriend just broke up with me."
"Aww, I'm so sorry."
I was reading the letter now, I had just finished reading it and my face had fallen.
"Apparently I was just dumped too."
"What? Who?"
I handed him the note, he read it out loud,
" Dear (Y/N), I'm sorry to say I can't be with any more. With everything to keep up with I couldn't handle anything else. I hope you understand. Sincerely, George."
I sighed
"Well, he doesn't know what he is missing out on." I smiled and sat down on one of the beds.

The bus really started to speed up and I fell to the floor, I tried to get up, but couldn't. Seamus lifted me up, and pushed me against a wall, caging me so all I would bump into was him. I grabbed on to him, and rested my head on his chest.

When it slowed down I was very dizzy and had trouble standing up. Seamus led me to the bed again and let me rest my head on his chest, again.
"So, why are you on the bus?"
"George also fired me, so I have no where to stay. So I have to save my money for a apartment now."
"Your welcome to stay at my place until you get back on your feet."
"Are you sure?"
"Completely. My room mates, Dean and Neville, won't !Ind. We have an extra room."
"Thank you so much Seamus, your the best!" I hugged him, then it sped up again, but his strong arms around me made me feel safe.

A/N: So I just wanted to run it by you guys before I did it, I was thinking adding some other characters into this x reader. Like Dean, Neville, or (obviously) Seamus liking you, more tan a friend. If u guys are OK with that please let me know!! I am really stressed out about all my books, but I will keep updating.

I also just wanted to thank all of you for 40 reads!! You guys are amazing and I couldn't be happier. This is my first book so I'm not that good at writing as some other people are.

If you have any suggestions on what I should to for my next chapter, I would be happy to see some.

Bye my belles!! ~Annabelle